julius x fem reader (my life changed after dating the school's billionaire)

Reader's pov:

I glanced out the window bored. My interest was peaked when the teacher came in with a new student.

Oh wow! He's pretty tall.

"His name is julius" "please make him feel welcome" "you may sit next to y/n" she said pointing at me.

I smiled and wave, but he merely frowned.

Hmmm...

I then made it my mission to befriend him.

It took quite a bit of effort, but he gradually opened up. He's so shy and sweet!

It was tge weekend I was hanging out with julius in a park. I was livking my ice cream while gazing at the bubbles that blew past.

"Say julius"

"Y-yeah?"

"How come you don't show your eyes?"

He frowned. "You don't have to tell me!" I said frantically.

"No it's ok y/n" "I was intentionally bullied because my eyes were different colored" "since this was quite rare"

I frowned as I hugged him. I gently brushed away tears from his face and in the process moved away his hair.

I was breathless. "Your eyes are... amazing" I said.

"Really?"

I nodded firmly, then proceeded to prove it abd make him feel better, by placing kisses on his eyelids.

"Stop it tickles!" He said laughing.

I smiled, then slapped his back.

"Better now?"

"Yeah"

"Good!"