𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋

The elemental masters fly back to the city of Ninjago on their dragons

The elemental masters fly back to the city of Ninjago on their dragons. "Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything." Lloyd said. "How did we lose so much time?" Kai asked. "You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind," Dareth yelled flying on with Zane. "And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time." Jay stated, "Took us like a good five minutes." [Y/N] shrugged. "Well, we're running out of time. There's Ninjago City. Hurry." Nya yelled.

"Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!" The master of speed zoomed ahead toward the city. Going over the city Lloyd spoke. "Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one."

"Let's do this!" Jay screamed, flying through the city. The ninja could hear citizens gasping in shock seeing the dragons. [Y/N] landed her shadow dragon and some citizens gasped when they saw Skylor. "Serpentine!" A woman screamed and everyone started to panic. Skylor looked down in shame and [Y/N] grabbed her hand. The master of Amber looked up at [Y/N] who smiled sympathetically at her. "Don't listen to them." She expressed, before placing her lips on Skylor's purple forehead and hugging her quickly.

The other master's dragons are on top of buildings. "Now let's go Sky." [Y/N] said, helping her off the dragon, which then disappeared. [Y/N] and Skylor walked over to Lloyd

"If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?" Garmadon asked before Lloyd stated. "We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone. Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people!" Lloyd bossed and most of the masters took off. "Just stay with Lloyd you will be ok." [Y/N] told Skylor giving her one last hug before forming her dragon again and flying off.

Later the ninja, Garmadon, and Skylor entered Nya's Samurai X Cave. Zane's Falcone flew over landing on his arm. "Frosty, just so you know we were a mess without you." [Y/N] explained. "Hey! Was not!" Jay yelled offended. "Jay, you literally started a Tv show." [Y/N] recalled.

"Ah. You're all back. Zane, look at you. You're all...shiny." Wu laughed walking over to Zane. "But where's your father?" Misako asked seeping over to the green ninja. "It's me, Misako," Garadon revealed himself, his body purple and Misako gasped. Skylor then also revealed herself. "Don't worry. We have a reason to believe the spell may be wearing off." He mentioned. "But if that's true, it only makes Chen more desperate to act now. Everyone, this is Skylor, Chen's daughter." Kai stated. "You're amongst friends, Skylor." Misako expressed.

"There isn't much time. Our friends are on standby but we don't know where Chen will strike first." Lloyd explained.

"And if we're not all there to stop him when he first attacks..." Cole began, "Ninjago will succumb to war. Our greatest fear will come true." Garmadon answered. "Then the greatest victory will be that which has no battle," Wu added. "But how do we prevent a war? How do we stop an enemy we know so little about?" Zane asked and [Y/N] gasped. "GUYS! I HAVE AN IDEA!" She exclaimed and everyone looked at her. [Y/N] took a deep breath before talking. "You guys remember Pythor right?" [Y/N] asked, and everyone groaned. "How could I not." Lloyd sighed. "Well, he is an Anacondrai, right? So why don't we just go ask him, and find out if they have a weakness." [Y/N] suggested. "That's actually, a great idea," Kai commented. "Ok, so what are we waiting for, let's go," Cole said, all of them leaving except for Skylor and Misako. "Wait so what prison are we keeping Pythor in?" [Y/N] questioned, flying on her dragon. "Kryptarium Prison," Garmadon replied.