Hard To Leave

it was a peaceful morning a little sunshine in the room coming through closed curtains. nandini woke up and saw manik sleeping behind her. nandini comes close to manik and puts her head on his chest suddenly she thought that this is the time when she has to leave manik and go back home with this thought, she hugs manik so tightly which wakes him up and sees nandini like this he thought that she is still in pain. 

Manik- Nandu! you okay? (hugs her back)

Nandini- manik (she got interrupted as her phone rang and it was her mother, nandini pick up the call and complete her conversation with her mom in a slow voice after disconnecting the call she looks back at manik)

Manik- no nandini! you promised me! 

Nandini- please! I really have to go (after this manik tries to stand up from the bed but nandini hugs him from back tightly) please! don't be angry at least now we are not separating from each other, we both accepted the fact that we can't live without each other 

Manik- i don't know nanini. I just want to be with you, I don't want you to leave from here not now, not In the evening, not tomorrow, never why just can't you hold me and be with me forever 

Nandini- trust me this is what I all want manik, but my mumma I can't leave her like that only, she is my first love, after my father she never thought about herself all she wants is to give the life my father wants to give me, she has sacrificed all her life just to raise me. now when I finally got happiness in my life I got you in my life I can't leave her. whatever im today is just because of her.

Manik- nandini! could you please kiss me until I forget this thought that again we have to live in a different house? (nandini turns manik face towards her and gives him a long kiss, that kiss was not passionate or aggressive that's the kiss of love they both were in the kiss of love just after the kiss manik hugs nandini tightly) Remember this you are mine, just mine, where ever you live doesn't matter, you belong to me. 

Nandini- yes!

Manik- (after that they both get ready to leave, they both were upset with this they were about to leave the room) ill drop you at your place! (nandini doesn't say anything she just nodded and they both left the hotel, in the car, there was silence between both of them, they were quiet all the time, and soon they reached Nandini's place, and manik stops the car) So finally! back to the real world from paradise.

Nandini- don't worry we'll make our paradise in this real world really soon. (Manik smiled at this with a deep breath nandini says) come inside. (Manik nodded, nandini rang the bell and Abhi opens the door he was there to surprise her. he was so happy to see nandini after so long, and in excitement, he hugged nandini)

Abhi- what the fuck Nandu! finally, finally, I saw you after so long! (he was still hugging nandini) Tell me darling how are you? how was your college? howz Riya and of course howz vacation at you aliya didi. (after saying this she turns to manik and took his hand to greet manik)

Manik- can we enter the house or do you want all the gossip here at the door? (nandini was a little nervous, she knew manik never liked Abhi and at this moment she don't want them to fight) 

Abhi- ya ya of course! I got so excited after seeing nandini I forgot, please come in. (Nandini meets her mother, and she hugs her mother tightly and got a little emotional. Manik was looking at nandini as he understood now what Nandini's mom meant to her. abhi mischievously just with the intention of ice breaking with manik comes to him and says) these girls will never end their melodrama, I guess we should do something

manik give him a tough look then only Nandini's mom saw manik and call him, they greet each other and after sometime manik leaves from there, nandini was upset she didn't want to break her promise but she doesn't want to hurt her mother too. they both were back in their life, it's been a week both of them haven't contact with each other. Nanidini's mom was out for work and nandini was alone at home, she can't stop thinking about manik. finally, she decided to call him then only the doorbell rang nandini opens the door, and it MANIK! 

Will MANAN get their moment? It's time to see will manan fight with their feelings again or this time they will fight with the world for them!

Please do comments your feedback and some suggestions. I really need your views this time! 

THANK YOU!!