START OF NEW FRIENDSHIP

Dhruv- buddy! What's going on?

Manik: Dhruv ya again you start your questions! I already told you everything is fine!

Dhruv: this time im asking about you and nandini!

Manik: what do you mean?

Dhruv: buddy I noticed everything! What's going on? tell me!

Manik: no! Bro, you are getting everything wrong! There's nothing like that.

Dhruv: Buddy! I know you since you got married im just wondering how you get married to aliya I mean she is not your time! And frankly, I don't think aliya is a girl you crave in your life and if you married under burden then it's ok to feel attracted to somebody else

Manik: bro I know! And yes you are right but there is something bigger than your intuition!

Dhruv: what is it?

Manik told everything about manan to Dhruv every incident!

Dhruv: bro! Are you serious! Does that mean you were fucking around with your bride sister before the wedding?

Manik: I'll slap you tightly! Don't you dare to say something about nandini! And yes we are not fucking around we just come close to each other! But haven't crossed our limits! I want her!

Dhruv: excuse me!

Manik: what? Now you know everything then ya know this too I want her I need her I love --

Dhruv: say! Say that too im listening!

Manik: you are here to tease me huh?

Dhruv: no ya buddy! But for now, I'm seriously feeling sorry for aliya in other words she got cheated na!

Manik: no! Thats not true! A day before marriage I begged nandini to be with me she prefers her family her Di over me that day only I decided to be with aliya with an entire and free heart but what can I do if we dont match our thinking our choice always crash I try my best to keep her happy but somewhere in the middle of a moment we clash next what argument. after one year when I saw nandini I stopped! That certain feeling wild, desires, love all that I should get from aliya I got from nandini!

Dhruv: hmm! But she already chooses her family. Now is that possible to be with her?

Manik: idk!

They both got disturbed as aliya enters the room

Aliya: manik im going!

Dhruv: what ya aliya! I'll leave! Because of me, you can't leave the house! ( chuckle little)

Aliya: are you done? I'm not talking to you im talking to my husband! Manik im leaving for shopping and after that kitty party at Bansal's house, I'll be late today so order food for yourself and nandini! She is not coming with me!

Manik: But why? I mean is she ok?

Aliya: ya she is fine! she is not in the mood!

Manik: okay! You go take care don't rush! I'll manage everything!

Aliya leave for her shopping and party

Dhruv: (coughs in a teasing way) so bro your wife leaves us alone let's do one thing we'll enjoy the whole day! Like we watch movies than a video games! What's say,?

Manik: shut up! And get out!

Dhruv: get out? That's your friendship?

Manik: are you done with dramas! Just leave I want to rest!

Dhruv: I know your resting ways! Ok listen go slowly you are married and with her sister only so relax be calm down slowly slowly!

Manik: you are sounding like how much experience you had!

Dhruv: please bro don't say like that im lucky enough that I'm marrying that girl whom I love so no I can't even imagine that situation with me!

Manik: huh lucky! Now get lost!

Dhruv: ok ok! By

Dhruv left from there and on the other side manik collecting courage to face nandini and finding a reason to meet her but then suddenly there's a knock on his room door! His heartbeat raises because he knows it's nandini. He opens the door!

Manik: hi nandini

Nandini: jiju! Actually, I forgot my charger can you give me any spare charger my phone is off?

Manik: ya sure why not!

Manik is finding the charger in his room he was shivering because he was nervous about what happened last night nandini is continuously looking at manik she can feel Manik's nervousness!

Nandini: jiju! It's ok if you don't have I'll manage

Manik: no wait! ( he found the charger but he wants some time with nandini so he acts like he is searching for it) nandini how long you will be here?

Nandini: hmm! I guess for a week! Idk exactly when my punishment will be over!

Manik: (stop searching for the charger) punishment? What punishment?

Nandini: I can't attend your's and aliya Di wedding so aliya Di gives me this punishment to be here for a week!

Manik: oh! Being at my place at my home is a punishment for you?

Nandini: you know what jiju! You got changed! Why you always take things in the wrong way! I don't understand that! I'm just telling you the reason why im here! I'm not saying that it's difficult for me to be here! (Between the conversation nandini saw the charger under the files on the table and start moving towards manik. He got still as she is moving toward him )

Manik: nandini what are you doing? Nandi-- (she is standing very close to him and he is getting nervous when nandini come closer to him as he can feel her hot breath on his red hot cheeks he looked in her deep eyes but nandini slightly pick up the charger from behind )

Nandini: jiju!

Manik: hmm!

Nandini: I have found what I want and looking for!

Manik: seriously im dying to listen to this!

Nandini: ya I know you did so many efforts on that so of course, you'll be happy!

Manik: yes nandini! (About to hold her face but nandini push him away and show the charger )

Nandini: thank you jiju! I'll return you ( she left the room with a big smile on her face and confused manik behind)

Manik: really! She did that? (Scratching his head)

Nandini: yes jiju I did that! (And ran away!)

They both laughed in their rooms!!

So guys here I go with another one!! Let's see how they spend their day without aliya but with their feelings!!

Please, please vote do comments and suggestions im out of mind what should I continue with!! Give me your suggestions ill surely add that!!