MANAN ERA!

Nandini- shut up! Don't need to be dramatic I'm coming back home tomorrow then we will meet! Problem solved!

Nandini heard a voice from her back which made her shocked because its Manik! She doesn't want manik to know this thing in this way!

Manik- WHAT--?

Nandini- (she turned around) jiju!

Manik angrily left to his room Nandini cut the call and ran behind Manik!

Nandini- jiju listen! Please stop!

Manik angrily comes to his room and sits on the chair infront of his laptop and starts the laptop

Nandini- jiju! (She entered in room and saw manik sitting on the chair she sat down on the floor ) jiju! Listen na! Why you always get angry? I know its shocking that I'm leaving Tomorrow but trust me it was shocking for me also and --

Manik- who was on the phone? Whom you are promising to meet?

Nandini- huh! I was talking to Abhi!

Manik- (manik always hate abhi and this makes him more angry and he shouts ) Get out!! I said get out of my room right now!

Nandini- (she got scared because she never saw manik that angry and his shouts makes her cry) jiju?

Manik- (cupping her face) no miss. Nandini this time I won't get melted by your voice, by your face, your eyes no no no! (He stands angrily)

Nandini- (hugged manik from back) jiju! I know you are angry with me, suddenly I'm going but trust me I came here to tell you, you were sleeping so I thought later I'll inform you! Please don't get angry with me.! Please don't!

Manik- do you love him? (He turned around)

Nandini- love? Who?

Manik- oh come on! As if you are not understanding what I'm saying ? You love that bastard aren't you?

Nandini- God!! Jiju! I didn't know that you still think like that only! I have told you abhi is just my best friend that's it!

Manik- best friend! Ya right!

Nandini- I thought you are angry with me because I'm leaving, but no! you are angry because of Abhi ! Seriously?

Manik- No. Miss nandini I'm angry because you are leaving me and going to that bastard!!

Nandini- jiju! Please! Stop calling him that!

Manik- see! You can see your condition! But tell me na, if you like him only than why are you with me! Huh ? Why?

Nandini- jiju! I love yo- (she stops there only without completing her sentence and manik was that angry that he even didn't realise what was she about to say)

Manik- you know what nandini I'll tell you something! It's about an year of my marriage I tried my 200% to hate you, forgot you but no you are here in my mind! You just got stuck somewhere in mind like that much if I ever try to touch aliya I can feel your touch! And that's the reason I never touched her we never had something after marriage not even for once!

Nandini- (this shocks nandini alot she wasn't expecting this) jiju!

Manik- ya! But now it's good! It's good you are leaving now I'll definitely try to bring my marriage on a track! And you know what -- nandini stops manik there only by kissing him! She starts kissing manik passionately! Manik couldn't resist and he kissed her back! Now manik has taken the charge he holds nandini from her hair and push her head back and kisses her neck, his each kiss making nandini more needy now he grabs her sleeves and pull it down and start kissing her shoulders, moving slowly from her shoulders he reached to her chest and now he was about to kiss her on her boobs but Nandini's phone rang she didn't stop manik and slowly take her phone out from her Jean's pocket, its Abhi! And manik saw the name, he leaves her and turned around nandini quickly cuts the call and stand infront of manik and place her hands on his shoulder.