TIME CONDEMNED TO SEPARATE💔

(Manik got frustrated nd pulled nandini by her hairs and filled the gap between them..)

Manik I know what's happening but thats also true that from the time I saw you I cant think about anyone else and change the situation too..
And he kissed

Nandini anger simply vanish as manik touch her.. but manik kiss and stop as they really need to talk!!

NANDINI-- so much confusion na!!

MANIK-- no! Its very clear i need you in my life.. but my parents,the situation,the timing everything is against us!!

NANDINI-- what to do than?

MANIK-- fine!! You tell me!! How do you feel with me

NANDINI-- what do mean?

MANIK--(manik tightened his grip on nandini's hand look deeply in her eyes and low her voice) nandini! Thats crystal clear we have to choose one us or our family!!

NANDINI-- why would you said that? ( nandini with teary eyes)

MANIK-- you tell me you don't need me?

NANDINI-- ofcourse i do! ( nandini with low voice looking at manik with so much hope )

MANIK-- than nandini come with me we left this place right now I'll talk to everyone later..

NANDINI-- what about my mumma? Your parents and aliya diidi.. noo i can't betray my family.. shit shit shit i was doing that only..( nandini push manik back and left his hand ) what was doing because of my feelings.. because of one fling i bloody betrayed my own family..ok fine i don't have good bond with aliya didi but mumma she is my everything after papa she have suffered alot for me and what was I'm doing no no!!

MANIK-- (after all this he got furious.. in anger he pull closer) wait a second what about me.. did i exist in your priority list or not.. what will happen to our relationship miss nandini

NANDINI-- jiju! This is you are jiju! Do you understand and you only say na we have to choose one family or us.. i can't i can't in few days you and aliya didi are going to be together after that I'm sure this fling will also gone!!

MANIK-- WOW!!fabulous say that again you choose your family above me and i swear i will never come after you!!

NANDINI-- jij!! Fine i choose my family happiness above everything I'm sorry!!

MANIK-- (manik just kissed nandini passionately suck her lips than to the neck) miss nandini we are over here a nd he leaves

NANDINI-- jiju i guess this will be ok for all..

Manik left without looking back!!
Nandini phones screen pop her final exam daresheet has arrived!! But her centre was in noida which is far away from her from her home around 1.5hr distance..

NANDINI-- i see, i guess our destiny also want this jiju!
(Nandini goes to her mom) mumma my date sheet has arrived but the centre is in Noida and in this surrounding how will study too and the most irony part wedding is on 15 and have exam on 16.. i can't be able to attend this wedding!!

NANDINI'S MOM--- but nandini this wedding is not simple this ceremony is for aliya and manik! And now you and manik also have good bond..

NANDINI-- i know everything mumma but you tell how I'll miss my exam i have to compromise with the situation na!

NANDINI'S MOM -- what should we do now?

NANDINI-- no worries mumma! In Noida i have my friend she live there as a tenant for 1month i share her apartment for studies so my exams will not disturb with this environment and the travel expenses will also save what say?

NANDINI'S MOM-- ok !

NANDINI-- (goodbye jiju! I hope you have a start fresh)

Nandini left for her friend's apartment!! and manik decided not to look back and by hook or by crook he will adjust with aliya not to think about nandini!

They both take decisions in emotional trauma will they stand by it or lose control on their emotions in future!!!!