1

y/n pov

It was a Friday night and me and my frands decided to have a sleep over we all were Having fun.  Then my best friend  asked if we would play truth or dare we all agreed
Adrian:"ok truth or dare lily?"
Lily:"dare"
Adrian:"I dare you to send a text to your crush"
Lily:"fine"
As lily was pulling her phone out she keeped looking at Jessica she sent a text and then Jessica's phone went off we all looked over at Jessica and as she looked at the notification she looked at lily all she did was smile and shook her head up and down.
Ben:"Ok now that that's over  truth or dare y/n?"
Y/n:"Umm dare"
Ben:"Wrong choice beastie. I dare you to go to the abandoned circus in the woods down the road"
Y/n:"really out of all placas you chose that place?"
Ben:"oh come on is the Y/n going to finly back down form a dare? The queen of dares?"
Y/n:"never in a millon years old man. I'll do it tomorrow then. For now let's enjoy tonight"
After a few rounds we went to sleep.  The next morning I woke up Ben so he can see I went to the abandoned circus sense he's the one who dare me. Once we got to the woods we started to walk through. It felt as if someone was watching us but I pushed that feeling down and keeped walking tell we saw a tree with a postear we walked closer to read it. 
Ben:"look its right there"
I looked over at ben and right in front of him was was a broken down fence that surrounded a broken down festival Ben took out his phone to take a picture. I walked through the gate once i was through
I turned around to face Ben so he can take a photo.
Ben:"say cheese"
I started to smile but then it fade as I feel a
Pair of arms rap around my waste I tried to get away but they had a strong gripe on me I looked over my shoulder ans saw a blonde haired boy with freckles starting at me.

Ben:"Y/N!! Let her go"Freckle boy:"how about no ill give you a choice you can leave and she stays or you both can die wich is it?"Ben looked between me and the boy then gave me a "im sorry" look and then turned around and started to run away

Freckle boy:"how about no ill give you a choice you can leave and she stays or you both can die wich is it?"
Ben looked between me and the boy then gave me a "im sorry" look and then turned around and started to run away. So much for being beastie then I felt a breath on my ear.
Freckle boy:"Wrong choice of coming here love"
Then my Vision got blurry and then I blacked out.