3

I heard shouting from the house but kept on running I then saw the abandoned circus in front of me I looked towards the entrance that I was at before and walked towards it but stopped when I saw two figures standing in front of the entrance I looked to my left and saw two figure I looked to my right and saw two more figures they all were waking towards me
I turned around to get away but saw chan and Felix waking towards me too. I was surrounded I kept looking around to try and find a way out. I saw away out and was  getting ready to book it.
Chan:"there's no way out just come back and you wouldn't get hurt it looks like you messed up your leg a little"
Y/n:"Yeah that no way in hell happening"
I started to run to my right dodging the guys hands but someone grabbed me but I stepped on his foot and elbowed him on his side casting him to let go of me I started to run again well running I looked behind me and saw all of them running towards me I don't know why but I started to smile it was scary but fun at the same time. I then bumped into someone and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw a brown haired man looking down at me.
The brown hair man bent down to me.
Brown hai:"nice try but maybe look were your going next time"
He then picked me up and held me still by my waste I tried getting out of his hold but he's hold got tighter. I looked up to see all of the man chasing me looking at me.
Y/n:"just my luck"
I said rowling my eyes at them.
Chan:"Watch it Missy your on very thin ice"
I looked at chan
Y/n:"I dare care old man!"
I seen the others holding back there laughs but one looked at me and smirked at me.
???:"I think we'll get along just fine"
I looked at him and was about to say something but Felix cut in.
Felix:"let's go back home and take care of your leg"
I had complete forgot about my leg that got hurt but I pushed that aside and tried to get out of the brown haired man's grip.
Y/n:"Yeah no thanks I'm good if you just let me go ill be on my way"
I said while trying to get out of his hold.
Brown hair:"not happening sweetheart"
He threw me over his shoulder and started walking to the house I tried wiggling to get him to let me go.
Brown hair:"I would stop that if I were you sweetheart"
I didn't stop I kept wiggling in his hold until I felt something hit my butt I stopped
Y/n:"did you just hit my butt!?"
Brown hair:"yep I told you to stop but you didn't listen"
???:"he's not wrong kitten"
Y/n:"no one asked you"
What is with the pet names? Once we got to the house I was sat down on the couch while the others found a place to sit Felix sat down next to me and grabbed my foot.
Y/n:"what are you doing?"
Felix:"I'm checking your leg"
I didn't say anything and watched him.
Chan:"well sense we're all here we'll introduce ourselves. As you know I'm Chan.
???:"I'm Lee Know"
Brown hair:"I'm Changbin"
???:"I'm Hyunjin"
???:"I'm Han"
Felix:"you already know I'm Felix"
???:"Seungmin"
???:"Jeongin but you can call me I.n"
By the time they were done introducing themselves Felix finish rapping up my foot
I looked at them and they were looking at me waiting for me to say something I sighed.
Y/n:"I'm Y/-"
Chan:"we already know who you are y/n"