4

They looked at me smiling
Changbin:"well Y/n welcome to your new home"
Y/n:"this is not my home"
I.n:"it is now"
I.n said in a tone that kinda scared me so I stayed quiet. I started to get tired so I was about to get up but Felix pushed me down I looked at him confused.
Felix:"you shouldn't walk for a few days tell your ankle gets better Changbin take her to her room please"
Changbin:"why me? this girl moves to much"
Y/n:"yes please anyone but this guy please"
Changbin:"what's wrong with me?"
Y/n:"one word 'pervert"
Changbin:"what how am I-"
Y/n:"you slapped my ass "
Changbin:"because you woul-"
Chan:"ok that's enough Leeknow take her to her room please"
Lee know:"fine"
Lee know got up walked to me and picked me up and started to head to the stairs I didn't look at any of them as we walked by when we started to go up the stairs I stayed quiet.
Lee know:"why so quiet kitten?"
Y/n:"I have a name you know"
Leeknow:"ok and? Kitten fits better"
Y/n:"how does kitten fit better?"
LeeKnow:"because your cute but can fight"
I rolled my eyes at him and and tried not to blush and stayed quiet. I don't know why I started to fell comfortable around them I just met them guess im going insane now.When we got to my room leeknow layed me down on the bed once I was comfortable he walked to the door but before he left he stopped and said.
Leeknow:"your ours now you can try running again but we'll always find you"
He then walked out of the room shutting the door leaving me questioning on why they want me. I then fall asleep thinking about how I can get out of here.

I woke up to a knock on the door.
Y/n:"leve me alone!"
I turned around facing away from the door and pulled the blanket over my head I then hear the door open and closed. I then felt someone rip the blanket off of me I looked at the person to see it was Seungmin.
Seungmin:"Come on time to eat"
Y/n:"no thanks im not hungry now can I have the blanket back"
I saw his jaw clanch before he gave me the blanket and walked out. After a few minutes the door was burst open I looked to see Chan walking over to me. Then he picked me up and started to walk out the door.
Y/n:"Put me down!"
Chan:"no your going to eat something your not starving on my watch"
Y/n:"I'm not hungry let me go"
Once we got to the dining room he sat me down in a chair between Seungmin and LeeKnow. I looked at Seungmin glareing at him as he smirked at me.
Chan then placed a plate of food in front of me then went to sit down they start to eat but I just sat back in the chair more and layed my head back looking at the ceiling.
Leeknow:"why aren't you eating"
Y/n:"like I said I'm not hungry"
I looked at him tried to get up but Seungmin grabbed my wrist pulling me back down. I looked at him but saw Chen glaring at me from behind Seungmin.
Seungmin:"just sit down and eat"
Y/n:"no thanks I'm good"
I got out of the chair and tried to limping away but someone picked me up and walked back to the table and sat down with me in there lap. I looked up to see Han behind me I looked away.
Y/n:"l-let me go" *Fuck why did I studier*
I tried getting out of his gripe but he wouldn't let go
Han:"no. now shut up and eat or do you want me to feed you?"
Y/n:"hmm how about nether"
Han:"let's make a deal If you eat we'll let you go outside but you have to be watched"
Y/n:"ok deal" *are they really this dum I could just run away*
Felix:"wait we didn't agree to that"
Changbin:"if it gets her to eat then it's a deal"
I went to get off Han's lap but he didn't let go of me.
Han:"were are you going?"
I rolled my eyes at him and tried pulling his arms off me.
Y/n:"to my seat so I can eat"
Han:"not happening your staying here"
Y/N:"w-what? Why can't I just sit on the chair?"
Han:"because I said so and plus your comfy"
He then put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me a little tighter  I look away to hide my blushing face when someone's hand gently grabbed my chin and move my head to face them I looked and saw Hyunjin was the one that grabbed my chin I blushed slightly more and he smirked.
Hyunjin:"eat now darling then one of us will bring you outside"
Y/n:"f-fine"

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Umm I guys I know I haven't really updated as much but I'm kinda running out of ideas so please let me know if you have any suggestions and thank you for reading this story bye have a good day or goodnight 👋