Shit

( Kyles POV )

As I walked into home room by teacher handed me a bag and a note.
It had Stan's handwriting on it.
I sat at my desk and opened the letter.

After reading it I quickly opened the bag and looked for one thing.
A bag with a lock on it.
But it wasn't there. Everything else was except the bag.
Stan walked into home room and he looked in pain and like shit.
" Stan!" I called him over.
He looked up and tried to walk faster but winced in pain and decided to walk slowy over instead.
" hey Kyle! Sorry about last night, I know I fucked up and I'm sorry about the eviction thing, it was my fault and-"
I grabbed Stan's hand and brought him out of the room, the other students and teacher were to busy watching and stopping a fight between Kenny and Cartman to notice.
I had to find that bag, so I brought Stan to the bathroom to ask about it. And to Get away from the drama in the classroom.
" Stan. Do you remember the blue bag with the lock on it? It's not in my bag, did you forget it?"
Stan froze up.
" sorry about that... I just wanted to get all your things together and...I guess I forgot it."

" Its ok, I'll come over and grab it later." I walked out of the bathroom and back into the classroom.
Stan silently and slowly walked in behind me.
What's wrong with him?