Rest well

TW - SELF INDUCED INJURY- MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSULT
- SMUT ;)))

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!
the smut may be very bad cause I'm kinda uncomfortable writing it but why not try writing it

( Kyles pov )

Stan was resting and he looked really tired before hand. When I woke, I slipped him off me and allowed him to sleep in. It was 12 but what ever.

I made some sandwiches for lunch and woke Stan up.
" Stan... wake up" I shook his shoulder and he shot awake.
" Sorry." Stan stood up and walked into the kitchen.
" You ok Stan?"

" Yeah, bad dream."
I nodded in reply.
" What do you want to do today?" I ask.
" We need groceries... we could also get Marj and Kenny's groceries..." I put my hand on his shoulder and he froze, he kinda jumped.
" You ok?" I ask.
Stan nigger my hand off and nodded.
" Be right back..." Stan murmured as he walked to the bathroom.

It's probably about last night... I think I fucked up...

( Stan's pov )

Why can't I be normal?
I can't I act normal?
Why can't I be NORMAL?

WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!
I CANT STOP!

The cold blade hit my skin and the crimson blood ran down my arms. The small droplets becomes thick puddles on the floor.
Shit.

( Kyles pov )

It's been about 30 minutes andStan is still in the bathroom. I really messed up.
I walked upstairs and knocked on the door.
" Stan? You ok?"
" Y-yep!" Stan's voice sounded horse, weak.
" Can I come in?"
" I'll be out in one second..."
"..." I stood outside listening to each of his movements. The cabinet shutting, the trash can opening, then shutting. The sink turning on and off, and finally the little click, indicating the door was opening.

I walked in to see Stan brushing his hair, his face was red and tear stained.
" Stan... what's wrong."
" Nothing! Sorry, just needed to fix my hair..."
" Ok, we'll come eat something, then we can go out for a bit!"
I walked off and let Stan finish up.

—————————————————————————

Long story short, Stan didn't eat anything today and we never went out.
The sun began to set and the yellow sky became a dark navy blue in a few seconds, Stan entered the living room were me, Marj, and Kenny, we're waiting to start a movie. Stan sat in a single chair while Marj and Kenny shared a seat.

" Ready?" Kenny asked, we all said he's and he clicked play.
Scream, the original, began to play and Stan was out like a light. I wanted to sit with him but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
One of the main characters yelled and Stan stirred awake, he just yawned and continued watching the movie.

The second movie began playing but Kenny and Marj were both sleeping, Stan looked back at me and asked if we wanted to go to bed to.
I nodded and shut the movie off, I wrapped a blanket around the two on the sofa, and followed Stan upstairs while Turing off all the lights.

" Hey, why didn't you eat anything?" I asked
Stan and I were both laying down, I was spooning Stan.
" Wasn't hungry..."

———————————————————————————————————————————————

This went on for weeks...Stan would eat little to nothing each day, until I found all the scars on his body, I knew why... just didn't want to say anything.

" It's ok to not be ok Stan..." I was wrapping Stan's shoulders and part of his chest from where he cut it.
" I know... I just, can't stop thinking about him... and his hands on my body..."
Stan began to cry as he spoke.
" Why don't we get you into therapy... I love you..."
Stan nodded and mumbled an, I love you too, into my chest.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

I was right the therapy did help Stan, he's now eating more and has been clean for. 3 1/2 months. We even make out every now and again, I don't want to push his boundaries but if he says he wants to go all the way. I won't hesitate.
( I know Kyles asexual but let's pretend he's not for this fanfic :> )
I went down stairs to see Stan reading a letter, it was from the court.

I opened mine as well, they wanted up both to be in the court room for the trial.

( I'm sorry for the time skips, I'm not very good at writing court room shit :[ )

———————————————————————————————————————————————

After the trial, Jake was put in jail for 50 years, for raping 4 people and sexually assaulting 5 other women.
I pulled Stan into a kiss when we made it up to our room.
" Mmmm~" Stan wrapped his hands around my head, I asked for entrance into his mouth and he slightly opened his mouth.
" mmm~ can - can we go... all the way...?" Stan asked, he was slowly grinding against my crotch.
" you sure?" I asked.
Stan nodded and started going faster, making us both harder then we were before.
" If you insist, slut." I tossed him onto the bed and grabbed some lube and a vibrator.
" mmm~ Kyle~"
I slipped a finger into Stan and he was already going crazy.
" hold on...~" I spoke into his ear, I slipped the vibrator into his hole and began to suck him !doff.
" AHHH! ~ Ky!"

I went faster and then stopped as Stan twitched in my mouth, indicating he was almost at his climax.
" W-why..l did you stop?" Stan breathed out
" I never said you could cum, slut. Ass up baby doll."
Stan flipped around and I quickly took out the vibrator and replaced it with my cock.
I pounded into Stan, not really caring if he was prepped or not.
Stan was a moaning mess.
" I'm g-going to Cum!~~"
I slipped my thumb over Stan's slit, preventing everything from coming out.
"Please Kyle!"
I pounded into him Harder, when I reached my climax, I felt Stan have a faulty climax, " Kyle! Please! I need to cum so bad!" He kept moaning

I rubbed my cock against his prostate and took my hand of his dick, soon cum came flying out in ribbons. I slowly pulled out and flopped onto the bed, pulling Stan close.
" I love you, Stan..." I mumbled
" love you more, Ky" I noticed Stan drifting off the sleep.
" not possible..." I muttered before shutting my eyes and falling asleep next to him.

THE END!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY!
I HAVE ANOTHER STORY THATS COMPLETED, IT IS STICK OF TRUTH THEMED, AND I HAVE A ONE-SHOTS BOOK THAT I WILL BE POSTING ON REGULARLY!
I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER STORY SOON, IT WILL BE A MONSTER AU, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMINDED, COMMENT AND I WILL TAG YOU IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE OUT BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10th 2023! THE SHIPS IN TBE STORY WILL BE, TYDE ( TOLKEIN X CLYDE ), STYLE ( STAN X KYLE ), BENDY ( BEBE X WENDY ) AND BUNNY/KENJORINE ( KENNY X BUTTERS/MARJORINE.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY / NIGHT!

YOU'RE LOVE AND YOU'RE ENOUGH!