Not again...

TW - SELF HARM

( Kyles pov )

As we pulled up to Kenny's place, Stan tried to get out the car, but ended up wincing in pain.
" Stan... are you ok?" Marj asked as she went over to give him leveraged support.
" I'm fine." His voice cracked and Marj looked at me with a very worried expression.
" Ok Stan... let's get you inside.." She began to walk with him until he collapsed again. She tried to keep him up but he kept falling.

" Stan!" As the two were walking up the stairs to open the door he passed out.
I ran up too the two and grabbed Stan's other arm.
He opened his eyes and looked at me and Marj with confusion.
" I'm sorry..." he just looked at the floor and started walking into the house. Marj went outside to help Kenny bring out stuff in while I get Stan to the bathroom.
" You need to shower Stan, take a cold shower to help wake you up. I'll bring you clothes." He nodded and I shut the door.
I heard the shower turn on and went outside to grab Stan's bag of clothes.

" You two can share this room." Kenny said as he brought in my bag of stuff.
" Thanks dude, sorry that we have to crash here..."
"Kyle, it's fine. But can you please check on Stan?"
I nodded.
Kenny left to help unpack the rest of our shit. As I looked around the room, I noticed that there was tape on the floor and sticky notes.
Marj and Kenny had planned out we're our stuff was going to go. Marj and Kenny came in with our sofa and rug.

" Guys, you didn't have to do all this... it's ok."
Marj just hugged me and smiled.
" It's fine Kyle, we don't mind, plus, I really want to make sure Stan's ok." Kenny walked out the room asking Marj to help him move the rug.
" Between you and me, Kenny sees Dtan as a little brother, so please, for his sake. Find out what's wrong with him..." she smiled and released me from her grasp.
She waved and left the room.

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank top for Stan.
I knocked on the bathroom door and began to ask if I could put his clothes in the bathroom when he said I could.
" You know... Kennys really worried about you Stan, we all are. So can I please talk to you after your done?" I ask.
" Sure... whatever."
I left the room and shut the door again.

As I walked back into our room Insaw Marj fluffing the sofa cushions and Kenny was setting you the T.V wires.
I looked around and saw that the closet had our dresser and boxes of our Kitchen stuff.
" Hey Kyle, can you help me with this fuckin T.V?" Kenny asked while looking up at me. I nodded and sat next to him as he told me what to do.

( 20 minutes later )
Kenny finally set up the T.V and Marjorine helped make the bed.
The shower turned off and Stan came into our room, he had my sweater on.
" Can I have my sweater back Stan? I need to wash it."
He looked over at me, I was sitting on the couch waiting for him.
" Sure, can I keep it for tonight though? It's kinda cold."
I shook my head, "we can use the blankets".
I pointed to the bed and he looked over at me.

" Can I have a different sweater?" He ask.
" We can lay down and watch movies together, I'll keep you warm." I smiled at him. He just went into the closet to look for another sweater.
Ugh.

I got up and walked over to Stan, he had taken his arms out of the sweater, so I pulled it above his head.
" Stan."
I looked at him as tears fell down his face.
His arms were coved in bandages, I began to unwrap them as he stood there. He didn't move.

( Stan's pov )

I know I've lost this battle.
I thought I lost along time ago, but that was only the beginning.

As He unwrapped my arms I heard him sob.
I turned around and looked at my arms, they looked like a bunch of crevasses.
I hugged Kyle and he repeatedly kissed me head until I kissed his lips.
" Why Stan!"