Fashion Sense

"Hi Mom" I said as she greeted Brit and I at the door.

"Hi my darlings, how are you?" she asked and hugged us.

"We're fine, what about you?" I asked

"That's good to know and I'm great now that i have seen you two, but what are you doing here?" she asked as we were currently bombarding her at work.

"Well we have something we want to run by you, do you have a few minutes?"

"Of course, I always have time for my girls," she said and smiled "Come on in, your Dad just sent over a batch of cookies and i think we might need them"

We laughed and went in to my mother's office. After chocolate chip cookies and milk we told mom what we we're thinking and she was ecstatic about the idea.

"I'ts a brilliant idea girls," she said beaming

"Thanks Mom" I said smiling at her

"Just one question"

"Yes?"

"Can i help in the making of this fabulous costume"

I laughed " We wouldn't have wanted it any other way Mom."

"So your mother's making the costume?" Beth asked as we talked on video chat

"Yeah, its going to look so gorgeous" I said

"You know it, your mother is a fashion goddess" Becky said also on video chat with us.

"Guys i need your help" Beth said holding up three different out fits and one more on the bed.

"Hot date with Dom tonight Beth?" I asked smiling

"Oh how i wish" she sighed " No monthly ball for the clan"

"Fuck" I blurted out "I totally forgot about that"

"You should be ashamed of yourself, your mother is whose hosting this month and i couldn't forget even if i wanted to, my mom's been dogging me all day about it" Beth said

"What's the colour scheme?" Becky asked

"Black, dark blue and purple"

"Ok................ummmmmmm.......you can wear your blue strapless dress with the silver diamond waist band, blue wedges and accessorise with silver and diamond studs" I told her

"She didn't ask for all of that Rach" Becky said laughing

"She would have eventually, i just beat her to it" I said defending myself. "Anyways what about you Becky what are you wearing?"

"The purple v-neck body hugging dress that you bought me with the spider web design" she informed

"Excellent choice"

"What about you Rach?" Beth asked

"Oh you'll see when i get there" I said smiling

"OK" they both said in unison

"It's going to be stunning" said Beth

"As always"

*A few hours later*

"Rach, you ready?" Kyle asked coming into my bedroom

"Almost" I said.

I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup, i'm not one of those girls whose all into makeup, I don't need it, just a little eye liner to bring out my eyes, mascara to give more volume to my already long lashes and lipstick or lip gloss depending on the occasion and then every once in a while i will wear eye shadow just to give my eyes that smoky look.

Finally done i turned around to face Kyle.

"Wow babe you look amazing" he said staring

"Do I, really?"

"Of course" he said in awe. " I mean come on you don't even have to ask you can just read my mind and tell what i think"

"I know that but i don't like that, invading peoples' privacy isn't really my thing" I said with a straight face

"Who are you trying to fool babe," he said smirking

"Oh whatever.......mmmmmmmm" I said finally looking at him

"What?" he asked raising his eyebrow

"You look dashing" I said and smiled. I was getting turned on just by looking at him right now, I mean damn he looked good.

"Thank you" he said and bowed. When he was straightend again he gasped feeling my arousal through his ability and when he looked at me i was biting my lip. "Ok, I think we should leave now before something happens and we never make it to the party"

I just nodded my head for my brain wasn't really functioning enough to produce coherent words.

We got in to his car and he rolled the windows down so the cold night air will calm down my raging hormones, i could tell that my current state was affecting him by the way he was gripping the wheel. By the time we got to my aunts' to pick up Britney i was calm and we drove the rest of the way to the ball in comfort.