First Day Back at School

Introduction

It was a day i could never forget and i still can’t believe it happened, what i was thinking i have no idea maybe i should let you decide.

My name is Rachel Baker, I’m 17 years old, i have long black hair that falls in the middle of my back, hazel eyes, a brown complexion and I’m 5'6 which i consider as tall. I'm loved by all and i guess that's my down fall. My story is epic romantic and funny but mostly to me horrifying. Listen closely; maybe you will learn not to make the same mistakes that i made. Oh yeah i almost forgot to tell you, I’m a vampire.

   CHAPTER 1

**My story begins here in the lovely place called Malibu, I’m enjoying my last year of high school, this is where my entire life turns topsy-turvy. **

"Britney if you don’t get your bony ass down these stairs in the next minute I’m leaving you', I called to my 15 year old sister.

"Fine I’m coming don’t go getting your barackas in a twist" she shouted back at me

"Whatever just get down here"

She comes down the stairs in black fitted jeans, a yellow frill shirt, yellow pumps, black prada bag and yellow accessories.

"Why aren't you wearing your cheer uniform?' I asked 

"Bag" she answered not even paying me any attention

"Not answering my question,"

"Look, Ashley and I have this little bet going on its all about who has the best fashion sense, today it’s a yellow and black ensemble"

**Ashley is my sister's best friend, they were together sense kindergarten**

"Oh" I said and grabbed my tote bag from the table and walked outside to my pink Porsche.

I gave my sister the once over (aka I eyed her from top to bottom)

“You know sis, you don’t look half bad,” I said and unlocked the doors.

“Ok, who are you and what have you do to my sister?” She accused.

“Just get in” I told her laughing.

She got in and I drove off. We arrived at school early so I bid my sister farewell until lunch and went in search of my friends, I found them in the cafeteria as usual.

“Hey guys” I said

“Hey” They said in unison

**My two best friends are Rebecca Holder but we all call her Becky, she has blonde hair to her shoulders and baby blue eyes, and she loves to eat but surprisingly she never gains anything. Then there’s Bethany Smith who we call Beth, she has orange, short spiky hair just below her chin and green eyes and that girl watches way too much TV. They both have fair complexions and are 17 and like me they are different. Becca is telepathic and Beth can control the elements. **

“So” I asked. “What are we eating this morning?”

“Carb loading” Becky said.

“Why?”

“Coach Mitchell said I’m too slim” she said with a frown.

“You are” I said laughing

I turned to Bethany.

“Beth what’s up your very quiet?”

“Oh sorry I was just thinking about something”

“Does that something have anything to do with you and Dominic not getting into the same school?” I asked knowing that she was it was all she was thinking about lately.