Prologue

So I'm doing this shït again... You may be asking yourself why the fück are you doing another one of these instead of doing one of the many unfinished stories I have. There are two reasons for this one.... Just because I can and two.... I suck at writing and when I have an idea of what I want to write it never comes out the way I fücking want to. Anyways let's get into it.

You sat on your couch, binge watching one of your favorite shows. However, it wasn't one of the multiple animes that you love watching while growing up, nor was the newer animes that gained a huge fan base. No my friend you were watching The owl house, it was an amazing show even though it had two seasons.

After watching the very first episode you were hooked on it just like when you watched the very first episode of Naruto. In fact you were so hooked on The owl house you decided to watch it over and over again seeing Luz become a powerful witch just like Eda filled you with joy.

After finishing the season 2 finale for the 15th time you sighed wondering when will season 3 come out on Disney plus, you slumped on the couch thinking how great it would be to live in that world.

You quickly realized something as you looked at the screen, then at your Naruto clock. God damnit, it was morning. You cursed to yourself. You had started watching s1 at midnight and you forgot to get a good night's sleep. With a tired sigh mixed with a groan, you stretched letting all your joints pop before getting off of your couch.

You see, you're currently living in an apartment and so far.... life hasn't delt you the best hand, your parents died while you were four, and you have no friends. But hey on the brighter side your were able to get yourself a job and a place to live at least, other than that, you were currently late on rent. Thankfully the landlord was giving you at least a month and a half to pay. Sure, she didn't really like you, but hey she was merciful.

You made your to the bathroom and checked your reflection. You noticed that you had bags under your eyes from the lack of sleep and a morning nap sounded good right about now. Unfortunately, the rumbling in your stomach told you otherwise.

When you entered the kitchen, you opened the fridge and hoped there was something to eat inside. With a heavy sigh, you stood up closing and headed for the door. Soon as you were about to grab the handle, you suddenly got a bad feeling in your gut.

"Ya know.... I haven't checked to see if I have ramen yet." You say making a return trip to the kitchen and searching the cabinets. "Aha jackpot." You say in excitement cause it was ichiraku ramen cup from Naruto, you grabbed it and started boiling water.

Sitting at the table, barely able to wait any longer you fully peel off the paper label to finally eat your favorite food in the whole wide world, however very much to your confusion, the ramen cup was empty. You looked inside to see where the fück did your ramen went, but you saw pitch black.

"What the fu-"

You screamed as your eyes shot open, looking up you saw a pure white ceiling. Your ears were ringing as you gazed at the ceiling for a good minute, hearing muffled voices. You looked at the ground, seeing it was also pure white, looking at the walls, big surprise they were pure white too. It was a headache to look at.

When the ringing died down, you started to hear the voices more clearly and it kinda sounds like two people were arguing about something. You pulled yourself up and rubbed your forehead before looking at the direction of the voices and seeing two things he did not expect to see.