4 Differences

Things are changing. They no longer sit and talk about their days.
It has been days since they have their own time. Nobody noticed but she can feel it in the way he is behaving now days.

It all started when she was leaving for her parents house for staying few days. She was exiced to go. But he does not want her to go. In her excitement she doesn't noticed.

“When will you come back?" he asked watching her packing her bag excitedly.
"After a week or more." she said making his eyes go wide. She didn't even look at him while answering.
“Isn't it too."
“Less right."she said cutting him off making him speak profanities under his breath.
He stood up to leave for the office before he lose his mind when she spoke“aren't you going to drop me?"she said hopefully looking at him first time since she started packing.
Hearing this he internally scoff like hell he will. If it would have been in his hands he would have just go, let her meet his parents, and get her back with himself.
Who meets someone for a week or more.

Controlling his thoughts he spoke “I am getting late for a very important meeting and by the looks of it you will need a little more time to pack." and left without waiting for her reply.

That was the last time she talked to him.

She texted him tried to call him form her parents house but he never replied nor picked her calls. That's how things started changing between them.

-----------------

It's one of many days when he come home late. She came out of kitchen with a glass of water. He without saying anything drink it and lay his head on the couch.

"Are you okay?"
she asked while placing her hand on his head.
"I'm going to sleep saying that" he stood up hastily like her touch will burn him and walked towards their room.

When she reached after cleaning everything he was already asleep or pretending to be sleep. Because she know him enough. Something is wrong. He is behaving quit distant these day.

He never did something like that before. He use to enjoy her touch, The massages she used to give him after a tiring day.

Why is he doing that? Did she do something to offend him? Is it something she did? Is he mad at her? Why does he behaving like that? If he is behaving like that because she was staying with her parents then he is being totally unreasonable.

It's been days. She can't take it anymore. Is it going to be like this every time she goes to her parents.

What happened to him?

While thinking that she completed her night routine. Which consists of washing her face and read some Ayaats she blew them on him and herself and all asleep.