12 ?

It's been few days since he last saw her he daily sent a rose to her. Sent her texts saying

Good morning .
I'll be waiting for you .
Ryan💓~
Or
Good night.
I hope to see you in my dreams tonight.

He never did something as cheesy as this before. She does not want to give in. But what can she do when her husband do some romantic shit. It isn't too much if it was some other couple on their place but coming from him it is a lot. She can't help that flutter in her heart every time she read these texts. She wait for them. It becomes highlight of her day.

But she never replies to his text. Only the blue tick is enough for him to know that she reads them. It's a progress she isn't neglecting him like before because honesty her negligence is something he can't do with. 

It was another day when her mother is sitting in front of her who came to her room for a talk. Or more like interrogation.

Sara Rehman Khan is a calm woman most of the times but today she she also lost her calm. Seeing her daughters stubbornness,less apatite and eye bags telling her a different story. She tried talking calmly with her. That What is the reason of her daughter leaving her house. If there is some problem then she at least should tell her so she can help her out of them. But she isn't ready. She talked to her husband and now she directly want to know the answers directly from her. She tried asking with gentleness before but that's enough she can't take it anymore. Every one is tensed because of them being Laila Majnu without each other. So she took it upon herself to solve this matter.

"What happened"?she asked her daughter suddenly.

"I don't know what you are talking about ammi".she tensed visibly  on this question then said shrugging.

"let me be more clear so Niya When are you going back to your own house?". She said with stern expressions on her face which tell her she isn't here for nonsense she is here for answers and she isn't going back without them.

“Why ?can't I say here?".

“You can but I think you stayed enough days. Now you have your own husband and family to take care of which should be your priority".she said without beating around the bush.she knows this is the only way to make her daughter speak up.

“Enough of your tantrums Haniya I want to know everything from the start with every single detail. Or else I'll directly ask everything from your husband and I think you know your mother enough " 

"It's between us".

"Then solve it because it is effecting both families and it shouldn't effect anyone if it's between you both. I didn't see you try once since the day you came here so start trying to solve whatever it is before I do somthing". She spoke and left without waiting for the response.

Did she really not tried. She did right?

Haniya's pov

I was sitting intact on the place without moving a bit. After having the conversation with Ammi I can't think of anything else. My mind is still in a conflict. After watching him almost breaking down in the office. I really want to give him a chance. Hear his side. I do.

A man who never let any frown appear on his face was crying in the fear of loosing me. He was crying like a child. Do I really matters to him or..
No no not I shouldn't think about something negative.

But it was only me trying into our relationship.

Then let me be the only one to try for both of us"

When it's you and your love at stake I can't afford to get tired trying for us."

Right it was his ghost you were being cosy with .

He used to come home late.

It was all dream when you guys used to go on ice-cream dates and long drives when he comes early .

He hurt me.

And he is sorry.

“Please forgive me and come back home. I promise to never hurt you again.

What if everything stopped after I give him a chance those messages, his guilt,his sorries and he started behaving like his old self. What if he accuse me of something again.

“I was going to confess my love for you".

“Our home is waiting for you.“

I'll be waiting for you".

Should I really go back. I should talk to him. With that though she made her mind to go back to her home. To him. She waited for his text patiently. But tonight it did not come.

Why? Is he having a second thought or he is already tired of trying. I scoffed as this though cross my mind. I performed my routine and check my phone one list time before falling asleep with the only his thoughts in her mind....

Our past definitely effect us in many ways sometimes for good and sometimes for worst. This is the same case for other person. So we should always give another person a chance to rectify if they are truly guilty and promise to never repeat the same mistake again. Because we also wants someone to understand and support.

Kindly share....