14

Jiang Jili did not go home after leaving the coffee shop.

The black Bentley drove slowly on the quiet streets of Huaicheng, the car's engine roared lowly, and occasionally pedestrians ran quickly past the window, stepping on the splashing rainwater.

Ten minutes ago the driver had asked him where he was going.

Jiang Jili searched in his mind for a long time but found nothing. It seemed that he suddenly realized that he was so unfamiliar with Huaicheng. He didn't know where he was going, but only one thought hovered in his mind, he didn't want to go back.

He said softly, "You can take me shopping, anywhere, okay?"

The driver looked at his pale and tired look, and couldn't say no to him no matter what. So Bentley began to drive aimlessly around Huaicheng circle after circle.

The car walked very slowly, almost out of the meaning of walking.

Jiang Jili was distracted looking out of the car window, not knowing what he was thinking, the driver passed by the rearview mirror inadvertently, thinking with some horror, is the lady so thin? His thin and thin body sank into the soft backrest of the back seat, his face seemed to be the size of a palm, almost transparently white, giving rise to a sense of loneliness and fragility for no reason.

It's like being abandoned by the whole world, and people can't help but feel sad.

The driver sighed inwardly, but couldn't say anything, and quickly looked away.

The sky gradually darkened, the dim street lamps cast light and shadows, and the warm yellow lights flickered on and off as vehicles passed by.

I don't know what's wrong with today's weather. The rain has been pattering with no intention of stopping. From morning to night, the entire Huai City is covered with a huge rain curtain, and thick moisture spreads in every inch of the air.

Jiang Jili felt very bored, but during the two or three hours of driving, he didn't realize at all that he had to open the car window.

The car drove around a corner, and the body shook slightly. Jiang Jili suddenly covered his mouth and retched violently, and the driver hurriedly stopped on the side of the road.

"It's okay ma'am, are you motion sick?"

Jiang Jili couldn't speak, his heart was twisted together in pain, but he didn't spit out anything. He curled up, his shoulders trembled slightly, and he shook his head slowly after a while.

"fine……"

"Madam, it's getting late, why don't we go back."

Jiang Jili's eyes were filled with tears stimulated by vomit, and he clutched his stomach and shrank in the corner without saying a word.

After a long time he asked, "Didn't Uncle Cheng say anything?"

The driver shook his head.

Jiang Jili paused for a while, then let out a soft breath: "Go back."

The night was completely dark, the car returned to the villa after eight o'clock in the evening, the door opened slowly, and Jiang Jili felt that the atmosphere was not right as soon as he entered the courtyard.

Cheng Yan wasn't here, and Lin Qi wasn't there either. In the past, they would wait at the gate of the villa, but today they were uncharacteristically.

Jiang Jili's heart skipped a beat.

He got out of the car and whispered to the driver, "Thanks for your hard work." Then he walked towards the villa.

The raindrops wet his jacket which he had dried so easily in the car again, he didn't care, and slowly opened the door.