50

The young man sank into the soft and expensive sofa, staring at the man half kneeling on the ground.

There was panic in his eyes, but it was more uncomfortable, because his ankle was a very sensitive place, and the slightest itchiness would make his whole body numb, not to mention the man's hand holding his ankle was rough and rough, Jiang Jiri was red from face to neck.

"Your hand..." Jiang Jili's eyes fell on the terrifying scar on his left hand, and he couldn't help asking. He raised his eyes and looked at the man who had been watching him: "Is it burnt?"

The finger rubbing on the ankle paused, "Yes."

Jiang Jili was looked at awkwardly by him, the man's eyes were firmly attached to him, Jiang Jili was just locked in this range by him, like a beautiful prey being played and admired by wild beasts, any tiny movement could not escape the man fundus.

He just stepped back a little because he couldn't bear the trembling and itchy hand on his ankle, and the man's hand suddenly tightened, as if he was afraid that he would just slip away from under his nose.

Jiang Jili lowered his eyes, grabbed a corner of the sofa cushion nervously, and said in a low voice, "I see that you have other injuries on your hands. If you get wet, they will become infected and inflamed. I can do it myself."

"It's okay." Rong Zhen slowly rolled up his trousers with the other hand, seeing his slender calf exposed to the air, his eyes darkened, "Lili, the year you got married, you liked to let I'll wash it for you."

Jiang Jili subconsciously wanted to confirm the authenticity of this sentence, but just as he was about to open his mouth, he was stopped by another thought that suddenly came across.

He watched the man blink his eyes, and the words he wanted to say were stuck in his throat, like a slow rewind, he read those words slowly in his mind, the year of marriage.

Obviously, other people were talking about it before, so he didn't think much about it, but now he suddenly realized what was wrong with this sentence.

They all talk about "the year they got married," the year they got married, and the next five years...

Jiang Jili remembered the question he asked Lin Qi before. He asked whether he and this gentleman had temporarily separated because of a breakdown in their relationship, or had they divorced.

Lin Qi didn't answer, and only asked him to ask this person himself.

Jiang Jili bit his lower lip, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "We have been married for a year, so that means, are we divorced now?"

The air suddenly became quiet.

Jiang Jili looked anxiously at the man who fell silent: "I'm sorry, I just..."

"No."

Rong Zhen said in a low voice: "We are not divorced, we only temporarily separated five years ago because of personality differences, Lili, I still love you."

"Then we..."

"We can live a good life, I will love you more than before, don't go anymore, okay?"

Jiang Jili didn't express his opinion, but still felt that something was wrong, his foot moved, and he really wanted to pull it out.

"Lili." The man's voice was a little hoarse, with an unconscious pleading, and his hands gripped even tighter.

Jiang Jili knew that he couldn't break free, so he stopped working in vain.

He just said, "I'm not sure, sir, I can't remember anything from the past, so I can't promise you just yet."

"sorry."