70

Jiang Jili looked at him, and the corners of his lips moved. In fact, he wanted to laugh, but his expression was uglier than crying.

This sentence also stabbed him all over his body, his whole body was numb from the pain, and he didn't want to say anything anymore, he slowly pushed away Rong Zhen's hand and stood up.

Looking around in the living room, there was a flash of white behind the wide and thick leaves of a certain pot of green plant, and the vase was shaking, Jiang Jili called softly: "Chong Chong."

The vase stopped moving for a moment, and after a while, a furry head poked out from behind the leaves, looking at Jiang Jili with beautiful water-blue eyes, and responded obediently with a "meow".

Chongchong is extremely sensitive to the atmosphere of the surrounding environment. Usually, it has been flying around in the military mansion for a long time, but today it has been hiding in the flower pot.

Jiang Jili: "Come here."

Chongchong cautiously looked around, stretched out his front paws silently and tentatively, and hesitated for a long time before jumping down and running towards Jiang Jili.

It moved very quickly, but it didn't jump into Jiang Jili's arms like before, but circled around him, with its big pendulum-like tail wrapping around his calf intimately.

Chongchong is very spiritual, and can always detect Jiang Jili's physical condition at the first time, so during his pregnancy, he will basically not throw himself on him regardless of whether it is serious or not.

Jiang Jili lowered his eyes and looked at Chongchong, and said softly, "Let's go, go home."

back to their home.

The rain outside became heavier, and the huge rain curtain enveloped the entire military mansion, with black clouds covering the sky, making one's heart palpitatingly dark.

Rong Zhen was hit by the severe pain and could hardly stand upright. He couldn't summon up the courage to stop him anymore. Looking at the thin back of the young man, he called out almost inaudibly: "Lili."

The youth did not look back.

Rong Zhen wanted to step forward to put a coat on him, but his voice was completely hoarse: "It's cold outside, don't catch a cold..."

But before he finished speaking, Jiang Jili pushed it lightly, and the coat fell silently to the ground. Chongchong nimbly avoided the "monster" under the cover, and stood in front of Jiang Jili, looking at it with hostility. man.

Rong Zhen took a deep breath, with blood in his eyes: "Lili, do you really want me to die..."

"You really didn't love me at all, did you?"

Jiang Jili's back froze for a moment, the man's tone was never serious before, not the paranoid and crazy question "Do you want me to die" like before, but mixed with deep and painful questions.

It seemed that he really couldn't figure it out, and he really wanted to get the answer.

Jiang Jili looked at the gloomy sky outside, his eyes were sore, he tried his best to force back the tears, his throat was choked with pain.

He ultimately did not answer the question.

Jiang Jili walked towards the door, he opened an umbrella, stood at the door of the Rong Zhai, Chong Chong jumped on the suitcase beside his hand, and obediently put his body away.

The driver, Old Chen, said, "I'll see you off, it's not easy to take a taxi here."

Jiang Jili shook his head slightly. He looked at the man standing in the gazebo holding the construction pliers, and slowly went down the steps. His white shoes stepped into the muddy rain, stained with mud.