30

Santosrian is a comfortable small city on the water. The rippling river passes through the city. Outside the shops facing the street are tables and chairs for people to rest. There are plain Geraldton wax flowers on them. kiss each other.

The pace of life in this small town is very slow, there are no rushing traffic, only passers-by walking and chatting, many people sit on the jade-white steps on the bank of the long river, and the setting sun is like a fire in the sky. A scene that Tosrian will have every evening.

People who often live here are not surprised, but an oriental young man dangling slowly with his legs hanging on the high steps still attracts a lot of people's attention.

He was wearing a linen-colored cotton long-sleeved shirt, and around his neck was a beige and coffee-coloured plaid scarf. There is no summer in Santosrian, and the wind blowing in the evening is always cool and cold, and the young man is straight again. scarf, and then took a sip of the ice cream in his hand without haste.

This is bought in a small shop on the corner of the street. It smells like vanilla, rich in sweetness and rich in milk.

The young man's skin is particularly fair, his long eyelashes curled up like a crow's feathers, and the ice cream is cold and sweet on the tip of his tongue, looking very leisurely.

It was like waiting for someone, but the other person never appeared.

There was a man in the small coffee shop who had been staring in the direction of the young man since just now. His beautiful blue eyes were full of interest. Seeing the young man clapping his hands and eating the ice cream, he quickly stood up.

riverside.

Jiang Jili's phone vibrated, and someone sent him a message.

Shao Wei: I'd better come to you once, I'm really not worried about you and Zaozao.

Jiang Jili looked at the news and did not reply. He lowered his eyes and looked very calm. The screen of his mobile phone was full of dense news, but Jiang Jili only responded to a few sporadic ones. Every time Shao Wei asked where he went The country and Jiang Jili kept silent.

At present, only Shao Wei in Tongqiao Town knows that he and Jiang Chong have gone abroad, but Shao Wei doesn't know where they are, let alone the others, they don't know what happened at all, they just talk about it every day, saying that they live in The beautiful father and son next door to Aunt Qiao moved away suddenly.

A message from a month and a half ago showed:

Shao Wei: You must have a reason for moving away so suddenly, right? I know you're afraid of your bastard ex coming to you, but isn't it not?

Shao Wei: Besides, maybe he gave up looking for you a long time ago, and you don't have any news about him, how tiring it is to spend your days in such trembling.

Shao Wei: Besides, he really has three heads and six arms and supernatural abilities. How can he find you so easily?

Shao Wei: You really don't plan to come back in this life?

Jiang Jili: Possibly.

Shao Wei: Then let me meet you and Zaozao once, so that I can live my own life with peace of mind.

After that, Jiang Jili didn't reply anymore, followed by isolated messages of different dates, most of which were asking which country he went to.

Today Shao Wei couldn't bear to ask again.

Jiang Jili replied to him: Zaozao and I had a good time.

He had just finished answering this one, when there were footsteps behind him, calm and powerful, not like a child, Jiang Jili became vigilant, put away his phone and turned around.