Arrival to Auradon

The limo pulled up to the school and Harmony jumped out as Jay and Carlos wrestled with some random scraps. "You got everything else. Why do you want whatever this is?"

"Because you want it." Harmony rolled her eyes at their childishness. She scanned the crowd with growing disgust.

The marching band starting moving away before parting for a women who walked through.

While Mal informed the guys of their audience Harmony gazed at each person around her individually waiting to see how long it would take them to look away. It was a great test of character.

The women who had walked up sang in an annoyingly cheery voice, "Leave it like you found it." She turned serious suddenly. "And by that, I mean just leave it."

Jay threw the stuff back inside the limo before turning his attention to a brown haired girl. Harmony rolled her eyes once again already done with the group of VK's.

"Hello foxy. The name's Jay." He crossed his arms over his chest causing her to laugh awkwardly.

The first women walked in between them. "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress."

Harmony saw Mal's head jerk up at that. "The Fairy Godmother. As in bibbiti-bobbidi-boo." Was this girl dense. I mean how many fairy godmothers did she think there were here.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi you know it," she said with a cherry smile.

Mal nodded her gaze fixated on Fairy Godmother. "Yeah I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared out of nowhere. With that sparkly wand and warm smile and that sparkly wand."

Honestly this girl couldn't be more obvious that they were trying to steal the wand but apparently everyone here had lost all their brain cells because they didn't seem to have a clue.

"That was a long time ago and as I always 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future'."

A boy walked up giving them all a smile. "It's good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin. Soon-to-be-King." The girl Jay had flirted with earlier butted in.

Evie perked up stepping forward. "You had me at Prince. My mom's a Queen which makes me a Princess." She ended with a curtsy.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here. And neither do you." She gave a fake smile and Harmony walked forward hating this girl already.

"And what about me? I've never cared much about titles but I'm technically the Princess of the Underworld which I think trumps mortal Princess." She lit her hair on fire and let her eyes go a deep shade of blue to get the point across.

The girl stepped back slightly in fear and Ben stepped up. "This is Audrey-"

"Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right Benny Boo." Harmony snorted at the nickname unable to take Audrey seriously when she said that.

The Fairy Godmother spoke up again. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you around. And I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut but the library hours are from 8 to 11 and as you may have heard I have a little thing for curfews." She gave them another smile before leaving with the marching band.

Ben walked towards them awkwardly. "It's so, so good to finally meet you." He shook all their hands though Jay just punched him in the shoulder.

Harmony noticed that he seemed to take longer with Mal which she was sure his girlfriend didn't appreciate. "This is a momentous occasion and one that I hope with to down in history as the great day, our two people began to heal."

Harmony gritted her teeth. Did he seriously think this made up for locking them in the isle  for years. Keeping her and so many other little kids who had done nothing wrong trapped.

"Or the day you show five people where the bathrooms are," Mal joked.

"A little bit over the top?"

"More than a little bit."

"Well so much for my first impression."

"Hey you're Maleficent's daughter aren't you?" Audrey cut in with a fake smile. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-"

Mal cut her off. "Beauty. Yeah I've heard the name. You know and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid Christening." Mal gave Audrey an equally fake smile.

"Water under the bridge."

"Totes." They both shared a fake laugh ending in dramatic sigh.

"Okay. So how about a tour?" Ben started walking to the school south Audrey and Harmony groaned before following. She definitely didn't want a tour.

He started spouting some boring nonsense causing Harmony to zone out until he clapped his hands and a giant statue of a beast transformed into a human.

Harmony chuckled at Carlos having jumped into Jay's arms. It was certainly a neat party truck but hardly scary.

Ben and Mal had some awkward flirting before Ben showed them inside. "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and stuff?" Mal asked very much not inconspicuously.

"Yeah, it exists. Of course but it's pretty much retired now. Most here are just ordinary mortals." Harmony rolled her eyes again. Why would anyone retire magic. She had only had it for a few minutes but she didn't understand why anyone wouldn't want it. It was exhilarating.

"Who happen to be kings and queens."

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."

Harmony flashed Audrey a fake smile. "And my great grandparents are the literal Earth and Sky but who's keeping track."

A boy with a marching band uniform walked down and Ben called out for him. "Doug. Doug. Come down here." When Ben got down he introduced them. "This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms."

"I'll see you guys later okay. And if there is anything you need feel free to-"

"Ask Doug," Audrey buts in once again.

Ben goes to leave but turns back around. "Harmony. I forget to mention. You won't be staying in the same dorms as the others. Your cousin requested you stay with here."

"Cousin?" It wasn't that surprising. Harmony knew she had hundreds. Zeus would sleep with any women he saw but why would they be here and why would they want to share a dorm with her.

At that moment a blonde haired girl with ocean blue eyes walked in. "You must be Harmony. I'm Pearl, daughter of Poseidon."

Before Harmony could ask any questions Pearl grabbed her hand and they disappeared.