Sang Wei (7)

Although I jumped out of my own will, I never thought of it to be turned out like that. I was moved by my emotions, the pain I felt of losing my best friend and my brother at the same time was unbearable that it made me want to kill myself.

Now that I have come to this, I have to choose whether I should take this chance or not, whether... I should live as Xi Ru or not. I don't even know if I can get out of here or not, should I keep deceiving Xi Ru's family? But her family don't care about her anyways and I will have my wedding soon, so why not?
I think I will live as Xi Ru for about a month to conclude if I should stay here or not. Well, I also don't know if I will survive this month or not.

Chuntao drank the water and was coming towards the bed to continue the story as she sat, I was still busy in my thoughts of staying here or not.
"Okay," she whispered to herself with the indication to continue the story.
"Your father then uncovered the covered that was covered with long black cloth, and immediately took her to the hospital as her condition was very serious that she could die." She continued as the words she spoke broke my interaction with my thoughts.

"The doctor somehow managed to save her, and your father? Well, he gave a post to her as a personal maid of his. As the days pass, the relationship between Sang Wei and Your father Started to develop to the point where he decided to marry her as his first and legal wife. And promised not to even look at any other woman other than her. Little did he know that Sang Wei just wanted his money and a decent life to live. She never loved him even a per cent. And my lady, isn't it disgusting that how can someone sell their body for some pennies." She continues

"Anyways after they got married, Sang Wei got pregnant and had you. Your father loved you so much that he didn't want to leave your side even for a minute. After four years of taking care of you, Sang Wei decided to do the most disgusting thing ever someone can do"

"And...what was it?" I asked, even though it was Xi Ru's story, it was interesting as any other Chinese drama I have ever seen.

"She cheated on him," she said with a grasp.
"What?" My jaw dropped and my eyes wide open, the moment I heard that she cheated on him.
And I thought Xi Ry's father was the selfish one but- I was stunned. How can a person be so cruel as to leave her flesh and blood to die?

"And then I was taken to you to give my company, and to take care of you. Which I am still doing up until now" she chuckled as she said which made me laugh a little.
"Then what happened next?" I said

"Your father didn't even have a clue about it. One day he was passing by Sang Wei's room, and he saw a silhouette of a man and a woman in a sex position, as it was Sang Wei's room he immediately had anger issues on his face, visually representing his anger. He tucked open the door and saw Sang Wei with some other man fully naked, head to toe no piece of cloth was seen on both of their bodies. Seeing this, Sang Wei still wanted to save her life. Without any hurry, without even trying to cover herself, she rushed to his feet to ask forgiveness, but nothing could be done by now. His Highness, immediately give out the orders to execute her and she? She was still pouring out all those fake crocodile tears to get herself out of the situation. "

"But why does Father hate me so much then?" I asked while leaning against my hand on my thighs.

"His Highness's behaviour towards you is like this as after Sang Wei died and his hatred became silent. Despite the fact that Sang Wei cheated on him, he takes you as the reason for her betrayal, he thinks that the reason why she betrayed him is that she was too tired of her babysitting life of hers. She wanted to do something out of her league. He thinks, because of you, she lost her interest in him and went to look out for another man to have her pleasures, her desire to be fulfilled" she finished.