4̲.̲

Another long chapter ❤️

Valentino Valencia

I watched Heaven as she unraveled her twist in front of the mirror. I watched her long fingers make their way through the twist, making them fall into thick twist outs. She saw me watching her through the mirror and rolled her eyes. I honestly don't know why she's been mad at me since last week.

"Heaven. Heaven I know you hear me calling you." I called out and she continued to ignore me and I licked my lips and smiled at her tiny attitude. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth hoping she'll still be here when I'm done.

I came out of the bathroom when I was done and saw she was applying makeup to her pretty face. I walked over and sat next to her.

"What's wrong Heaven?" I wrapped my arms around her torso and ran my tongue across the crevice of her brown neck. My eyes shifted to the mirror and I stared at her staring at me emotionless.

"All my friends are doing it. We're not getting any younger Valentino and I'm tired of throwing hints! When are you going to marry me?" She said finally and I picked my head up and physically turned my body to look at her. She did the same.

Marriage. That's what she wants- for us to get married. I love Heaven and I've been committed to her, but I was scared to tie the knot. The looming feeling of her being killed due to being associated with me sat heavy in my heart and I couldn't risk that happening.

"You know I love you Heaven. Let's just wait till the time is right, okay?"

"It doesn't even have to be big. I just want to be certain I'll always be by your side. You're the love of my life Val." Heaven said as she caressed my face and I took hold of her hand, giving it a kiss.

Heaven and I have been together since high school. I used to be a big ass flirt and would step out sometimes causing her to leave me, but I always ran back to her ass. She's the only one other than my family that knows the full backstory of my life and I can't imagine losing her.

"You'll always be by my side if you have my babies." I told her and she scoffed rolling her dark eyes at me.

"Your babies? Tuh, I'm not pushing out no babies until I'm a married woman." She said rubbing the dark red lipstick on her full pretty lips.

"That's the same thing you said about sex. Remember when you told me you're not doing that until you're married? Look how that turned out." I bragged and Heaven gently pushed me away before laughing.

"I couldn't help it! You were too smooth for me Valentino Valencia." Her laughing simmered down and I pulled her chin towards me laying a kiss on her lips. She pulled away after sometime and we just stared into each other's eyes forgetting everything else around us.

"What if we have a kid? What would you name it?" She asked finally and I shrugged my shoulders. I never thought that far into the future.

"I'll name my girl Bella if she looks anything like you." I said causing Heaven to blush. She still thinks that her dark complexion shields her blushes, but I know when my lady blushes. Her eyebrows would jump up and she'll try to suppress the smile on her face.

"That's so cute. Maybe I'll name my son Valentine after his hardheaded daddy." Heaven kissed me on the cheek before standing up from the padded ottoman bench she kept at her vanity. I observed the kiss stain that he lipstick left and decided not to wipe it off.