Chapter two - Aurora 🌷

Side Note: Areas marked with ** are Auroras inner thoughts.
—————————————————————————
I am currently hurling myself into a ball in the corner of a bathroom stall rocking back and forth from the sheer embarrassment I just caused myself.  Who in their right mind would play a hundred and one questions with an incredibly attractive guy they just met 0.5 seconds ago! 
I literally asked the poor guy the most basic questions ever! 

After drowning myself in my own embarrassment,  I decide to put my big girl boots back on and strut back out towards the bar. As soon as I exit my only save haven aka the bathroom stall, I spot the same guy I just questioned waiting for my return.

"After that whole situation,  I think I deserve to know something about you,  don't you agree."

"Urmm... i"

"Don't worry,  I'll start off easy" he says with a grin. "So, Aurora, enlighten me. What is your hobby"

I sigh deeply,  running my hand awkwardly through my curled hair.

"Imagining myself in situations that will never happen in reality" I say looking at the same section of hair I just combed through.  I finally look up again, to my surprise I find him looking at me,  like really looking at me.  My cheeks flush and a smile slowly begins to appear. 

"Elaborate for me baby" he says as his eyebrows fuse together in a confused expression. 

Another sigh.

"I read.  I read romance books.  I read them to experience a kind of love that I long for but know that I will never get.  Every time I try to find someone I get let down by both the bad boys and the good ones, so I stick to the ones who don't know me." I take a deep breath before I continue on my rare spout of honesty about my feelings.

"I see all my friends with all their experiences, and the genuine happiness on their faces when they talk about their significant others.  If it wasn't for books I wouldn't know half the shit I do.  I'm not wishing for sex or money,  all I want is the love of a good man.  The love of someone who will love me for who I am,  the love of someone who isn't fictional."

"And just to save yourself the embarrassment of asking.  I'm a virgin in all ways humanly possible.  I mean,  I've  never even held a hand for fuck sake!"

Ash doesn't respond to my emotional outburst or whatever you want to call it,  he simply takes my hand in his own and smiles.
—————————————————————————