Chapter 15 - Aurora 🌷

Three year's later

A groan erupts from the side of me as I reach over the nightstand to shut my alarm off. As most people do, I rub my eyes in the hopes that I will wake up. My eyes flutter open, following a shimmer trailing along the walls. My eyes never fall from this shimmer until a deep masculine grumble floods through my ears sending a swarm of butterflies to flight in the pit of my stomach.

"Goodmorning Mrs Hadens"

Mrs Hadens? I instantly glance down at my left hand... yep definitely a Mrs. A stunning gold wedding band elegantly stares up at me almost smiling as I take in the fact that I married the love of my life. And that I actually found someone real. *I still kinda wanna marry Zade Meadows though, sorry Adeline.*

As my sweet reality finally comes into clear, I smile at the familiar sound of my husbands morning voice.

Ash closes in on my back, wrapping me tightly in his muscular embrace. Ashes fingers glide across my cheek as he sweeps his eyes across my natural features and now shorter hair. He tucks this hair gently behind my ears, before kissing me softly. His lips remain on mine, as we work together to deepen this kiss. I part my lips to allow him entry, his warm breath fans across my lips as he places his hand on my ass. *typical Ash*

His tongue reaches the tip of my lips, I wait patiently for him to dominate, yet his response takes me by surprise. His teeth nip on my bottom lip pulling on it with enough force that my panties are filled with my arousel. Ash finally enters his tongue, entangling it with mine. We hum in unison at how good this feels.

Our sweet kiss is unfortunately interrupted by the sound of giggles bursting loudly through our bedroom door.

"Mummy! Daddy! Ewwwww!"

"Nico, Ariella." Ash warns.

"Indoor voices please my darlings. We don't want to irritate the neighbours, do we?" I say to our beautiful children.

"We do that already!"  Nico giggles. 

"Touché buddy." Ash responds, lifting him into his arms and cradling him just like he did when he was a newborn.

Both me and Ariella shake our heads as we try to refrain from joining in with the boy's laughter.

"Oh you are funny" I say to Nico, messing up his brown curly hair. I tap the bed so Ariella can join us. Although she doesn't seem to notice this action.

"No mummy, he's silly." Ariella giggles to herself as she slowly removes her braid. Her eyes trail each strand as she focuses on removing the scrunchies at either side of her head.

I too lift Ariella onto the bed and into my lap to help her untangle her blonde hair.

"What day is today Nico?" Ash asks.

"Friday" he says with a grin.

"It's the 14th daddy" Ariella says with a hand on hips.

Mine and Ashes laughter collides perfectly as we realise the sass we are going to have to put up with for the rest of our lives.

"It's your birthdays!"  I say leaning closer towards Ash so I can embrace my beautiful family.