Chapter 20 ~ Aurora 🥺

When reading this chapter... please play Perfect by Ed Sheeran. 
——————————————————————

A few days later -

Me and Ash stand in each others embrace as we listen to our wedding song on the radio.  The twins are fast asleep in their beds,  free of any "tea party" reminiscence.  Both of them sleep cuddling their teddies,  just like Ash cuddles me. 

As we listen to the music,  Ash places his hands on my waist, swaying me from side to side. I place my arms around Ashes neck, linking my hands together at the back. Swaying to the music as I almost feel transported back to our wedding day. Tears fill my eyes as we dance together in the kitchen late at night to Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

"Ash... can I tell you something?" I ask with a light sniffle.

"Of course my love." He says, twirling me around.

"Back when I was an eighteen year old girl with my head constantly buried in a book, I thought that a love like ours only existed within the pages of a story, but you proved me wrong. You showed me that love does in fact exist, I was just waiting for you. I want to thank you for loving me unconditionally through my best, my worst and through the in between. I honestly cannot express my love for you enough or without crying. *at this point I actually start crying*

Ash, I love you endlessly. You are my absolute everything, and I can't believe I get to call a man like you mine. You have given me everything that I only thought I could dream about, you dance with me, you love me without question, you make me smile with ease and you... yeah. *giggles*

I mean - we created two gorgeous children along the way. And I couldn't be happier to have Nico and Ariella with you. You are honestly the most perfect husband and the most wonderful father to our children. Our love story has been both unforgettable and incredibly unexpected, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Out of all of the stories I have read over my 22 years, ours will always be my favourite. Because, Ash, my love, you are my home. Forever and always."

The end.

Thank you so much for reading my story.  I hope you enjoyed it!