1.

Y/n has grown up a lot since the fight between her mother and Rhaenyra. Y/n admired Rhaenyra a lot... Y/n had a complicated relationship with Alicent.... Alicent feared Y/n... She grew up to be a strong lady who didn't fear anything. Y/n wasn't like Alicent and that caused Alicent to feel different towards her daughter. Her daughter was more like wild Targaryens.

"What are you doing, sister?" Aegon came to her. Y/n just rolled her eyes. She hated him with all of her heart.

"Go away. Get drunk or something." She didn't even care about being nice to him.

"Why so hostile towards me? We are siblings." Y/n sighed and stopped ths training. She wished that things were different.

"Yes and I regret that fact but there is nothing that I can do to change it. Leave me the hell alone, Aegon. Don't act innocent you drunk..." She controlled herself.

"We will get wed, Y/n. Treat me with respect that I deserve." Y/n chuckled.

"Who said that you deserve respect? Respect is earned not given. You didn't earn my respect."

"I will earn it when I make you beg for my cock in our chambers." Y/n wanted to kill him in this moment, but her parents would never forgive her. It would be a serious crime and yet Y/n seemed to like that idea.

"You are sick, Aegon."

"So what? It doesn't change the fact that you will be my wife." Her heart was breaking but she kept her cool.

"We will see about that."

"Our parents already agreed. You don't get to refuse." Y/n hit the wall hard... so hard that her hand started to bleed. Aegon laughed loudly.

"Save that temper for our wedding night." Y/n frowned. She would rather die.

"You disgust me, I would never sleep with you."

"Then I will make you." Aegon came back to the castle. Y/n stayed at the training yard. Soon enough she began to spare with Aemond. Aemond wasn't bad... just hurt. Many people gathered around them as they fought... Eventually, Y/n won.

"Nephews... Have you come to train?" Aemond asked. Y/n turned around to see the nephews. They have grown up a lot... Jacaerys especially. Y/n caught herself looking at her nephew a little too long.

"Yes... Have you come to train?" Y/n asked as she looked into Jacaerys' eyes. They were brown... like chocolate.

"Y/n, let's go." Aemond demanded.

"Go on... I will catch up with you." Aemond nodded and then left her.
Y/n approached Jacaerys.

"Princess, Y/n." Jacaerys gave Y/n  one of the sweetest smiles she's ever seen.

"Prince Jacaerys... and prince Lucerys." She bowed. "What do we owe this pleasure?" Y/n tried to keep her emotionless face but she just felt different around Jacaerys.

"We arrived with our mother, it's about Lucerys' claim to Driftmark."

"Well, he is the heir, isn't he?" She asked, it was obvious... to her at least.

"Some people think otherwise... However it will turn out today." Jacaerys kept staring into Y/n's eyes. This feeling was new to her. It was like she wanted to be nice to him.

"I do remember now... Well, I wish you to get the outcome that you hope for." Y/n smiled. The smile was barely noticeable but it was there.

"When did you learn to fight? You used to ran with the sword when we were kids but I didn't think you will... become that good." Y/n was suprised that Jacaerys wanted to keep the conversation going.

"Well, when you left with your mother for Dragostone. My brother Aemond was taking trainings seriously... so was I. Anyway have you learned to fight?"

"We don't like violence... but yes, I did learn* Jacaerys answered. Y/n was truly suprised.

"And Lucerys?"

"He's still quite young." Jacaerys answered. Y/n smirked.

"No one is too young to learn how to fight... If he doesn't want to... I understand this world... is different."

"What do you mean?" Lucerys asked her suprised.

"You are innocent... Lucerys and maybe it was helpful when you were younger but now you can die for that innocence. There are many who prey on innocent." Lucerys looked a little bit scared. Y/n wasn't the best at calming people down so she didn't say anything.

"I think princess Y/n is exaggerates no one will kill you, Luke."

"I think prince Jacaerys is underreacting. World is cruel."

"Not always." It became clear. Y/n was the darkness and Jacaerys was the light. Will one be able to live without the other.

"To me it's pretty much always. Look, today your mother have to fight for your brother's claim." Someone arrived, it was Vaemond Velaryon himself. "He challenged... his own family's claim? That's... how can one do that?" Y/n looked at Luke with a pity.

"It's nothing, I do not want it." Lucerys answered. Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"You don't want it? But it's your birthright."

"Vaemond is older... and more fit to rule."

"Don't say that." Jacaerys spoke.

"Is he more fit to rule? He wants to stole his family's claim. You are his family, Lucerys. No good ruler does something like that." Y/n was being honest. Aemond approached them again.

"Sister, I believe they expect our presence... Our mother expects it." Y/n sighed. She didn't want to go yet. It's been years since she saw Jacaerys and Lucerys.

"Yes... of course... I must leave you... Prince Jacaerys, prince Lucerys." She bowed and then followed Aemond to the throne room. Y/n very quickly spotted Rhaenyra, she wanted to go to her sister so badly... And she did. "Sister..." Y/n bowed. She didn't know how Rhaenyra would react and it made her nervous.

"Y/n..." Rhaenyra gave her younger sister a little smile "You have grown to be a pretty woman."

"Thank you, Rhaenyra... I wish you the best outcome you can get." After these words Y/n joined her family on the other side. Alicent looked at Y/n with some sadness in her eyes but didn't say anything. Finally, the throne room was full and with that the trial began...