Love sickness...

Since talking to Sammy Ink Demon, he hasn't felt so good... dizziness, nausea and constant fatigue are just a few of the symptoms. He wasn't even capable of hunting or even walking, but... he didn't dare tell anyone else. Alice noticed it herself and started bringing him food. At least it gave him some energy, even though his stomach was rumbling twenty-four hours a day now... though it had been like that ever since Audrey started playing "making the world a better place"! Or rather "studio" the better, i.e. practically a complete ban on hunting for Ink Demon. Is it his fault that he feeds on this?

Don't think so...

anyway, right now the Ink Demon lay on his throne, not even wanting to raise his head as things flew from Alice's hands somewhere else. She finally reached him, dusted off her skirt, and placed the book in front of his face.

"What is this...?" he looked at her little confuzed.

"it's interesting that a demon have a whole book about demons in his library" she looked at him, grabing the old book again in her arms.

"What do you need it for?" he growled quietly, raising his head as he saw the book's title

"Don't growl at me..." she looked at him bored "Anyway, I saw something about your sickness here!

"You already read this...?"

"Of corse I do, what do you think...? Oh, there it is! 'Love sickness'. Time, when demon finds it love, but can't get that feeling... reciprocated... They write here, that if you won't get your feeling back, you can even die!

"Sure, all world is against me again... how much time I have?"

"Well, you are sure a strong demon, so... one month!"

Ink Demon sighed and got up.

"Guess I need to think now how I will do it..."

"I will sat one thing" Alice closed the book "Ask him to go on a date finally!"

"Yeah, sure! 'Oh, hey Sam, I know I am your lord and you are my propeth so it's kinda illegal, but let's go on a date and then fall in love with eath other'! How that sound?!"

"Fine... but you sure wish this be that easy"

"Well, I guess you have a point here... okay, fineee... I will ask him to go on a date"

"Great! Tell gim to meet you tomorrow at the Waterfall, trust me!"

"Tomorrow?! Are you crazy?!"

"Maybe... well, I'll get some suit for you, and make sure it's dark blue or white!"

"Why not black...?"

"your body is already black, Ink please..."

"Fine..." he layed down on the throne again.

"Great! Just ask him!" Alice then run to her 'house', leaving the demon alone.

He sighed, not feeling that good to really go and ask Sammy out. He grabed some paper, and start writing...

Dear Sam- propeth
I know that you are my servant, and you can see me as your god, but I have to say - I wish to spend more time with you... Maybe let's meet tomorrow, after your diner, at the waterfall...? I would be... very happy if you actually come...

Your lord and king of studio
Ink Demon

"... It's fine..." Ink said to himself, reading the letter again.

He created ink portal and leave the letter under his propeth's door. Now the only thing he need to do is... wait patiently...

A/n - Bruh, I was dead again...