Meeting your love...

Waterfall... it was probably one of the few beautiful places in the studio. A narrow passage secured with a barrier so that no one would fall into the depths of the nervous inky river... three big pipes poured out tons of black goo, and this was falling down to fill the river even more. And right here Ink was waiting, you could say... for his love. He didn't want to do it, but he was forced to when it turned out that he had this whole "love sickness" or whatever you call it...

So he did it. He listened to his "big sister" and wrote a letter to Sammy... this was where they were supposed to meet... this was where it was going to happen. But Ink only felt the stress and pain that the disease was following him step by step... Unfortunately, to get rid of it, he had to make Sammy love him, and that wasn't something Ink wanted to do...

"My lord!" and there was... a voice behind him...

Ink turned to look straight into his prophet's face. He already felt his heart on fire, and (fortunately) his cheeks, covered with ink, began to glow slightly with a bright blush...

"Oh, Sammy! You came after all!" Ink exclaimed, trying to feign pleasant surprise.

"Of course my lord. I must say that I am honored that of all you have chosen me to spend your time with!" Sammy stepped closer and rested his hands on the barricade, just like his lord.

"Well... I was slowly getting fed up with Alice and her constant 'do this', 'do that', 'it's so easy'....

Ink and Sammy laughed at that. Then the demon looked away from his prophet as his blush increased.

"Oh my lord, I have something for you!" then Ink felt something warm in his hand.

When he looked down, he found the lost one's heart in his hand. He smiled slightly at that and blush more.

"Oh...Sammy...that's so...w-w-I mean...nice of you!" mumbled Ink, then realized he had nothing for the prophet...

Embarrassed, he looked around as his eyes flashed and his tail caught a bunch of white flowers that sprouted from holes in the walls of the studio... only vegetation sprouted through them and sunlight fell...

"I... I have something for you too..." then he handed Sammy three tall beautiful white flowers with his tail...

"Ah, my lord!! You are so cute!" the prophet chuckled, catching the present in his hands.

"Heh... I-I'm...?" whispered Ink, timidly waving his leg.

"So... what are your plans my lord?" the ink man asked then.

"eh... I was thinking... a little walk... maybe to the market...?"

"Market! I haven't been there that long!" Sammy looked delighted with the idea.

"So... are we going?" to which the prophet nodded, and then he and the demon walked together towards the marketplace...

A/N - I try to write another chapter tomorow...