~Event 1-Episode 3: Day of the Gala~

Several days past, and finally, the day of the Fairy Gala was to start arrived. The group had been working hard these past few days. Though more accurately, they had been worked hard by Vil's coaching.

"At last, the day of the Fairy Gala is upon us." Vil announces to the group.

"How do I tie this sash again?" Kalim asks, having a little trouble with said sash.

"Here, let me. You drape it over your shoulders like... so. There, done." Jamil says as he helps the heir.

"Got to say, wearing these fancy duds makes me feel kind of antsy. And itchy, now that I think about it." Ruggie says, a little fidgety in his own clothes.

"You could make it look convincing if you just chilled out. Stop fidgeting." Leona scolds the hyena beastman.

"You guys all look like a million madols! Like, you're LITERALLY sparkling!" Grim cheers, also wearing his special ribbon and flower crown.

"The embroidery probably helps there, but I'm guessing that's mostly the fairy dust at work." Jamil tells him.

"You look amazing. I barely recognized you guys." Ezera then compliments.

"You don't look half-bad yourself, Hummingbird." Leona tells the Romani.

"Indeed... Wow, Ezera, you almost look like a real fairy. You're defiantly going to fit in at the Gala." Jamil compliments, his cheeks pink.

"Are you all completely prepared? If you get sloppy at the last minute, you'll be letting all your hard training go to waste. Be sure to check your makeup in the mirror THOROUGHLY.

"You started out as poorly-washed spuds, and frankly, I had my doubts about you. But today, you're looking positively presentable." Vil tells them seriously.

"AWWW, VIL!" Kalim exclaims as he hugs the Pomefiore dorm leader. "I wouldn't have gotten these dance steps down without you, dance instructor. I'll do my part when it's showtime!" The albino boy promises.

"Whatever you do, don't forget your ultimate goal. Your task is to retake the magic crystal stolen by the fairies. Without it, our school will remain in an indefinite state of turmoil." Vil reminds while pushing the boy off him. "Hear me when I say the runway is a battlefield. You'll need to put on the finest possible performance to steal the show and swipe that tiara!" He then advises.

"Yes, sir!" They all say together and get moving.

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

"The botanical garden serving as the Fairy Gala venue is just through these doors. From this point forward, everyone we encounter will be fae. No one must find out that we're human." Jamil says as the group approaches their destination.

"Exercise all due caution. That goes double for... Hm? Wait. Where's Kalim?" He cuts of and asks, upon noticing the missing dorm leader.

"Huh? He was just here a minute ago!" Ruggie exclaims.

"He wandered off already?" Leona says with a groan.

"Now that you mention it, where's Ezera!?" Grim then exclaims, noticing his Roma partner wasn't anywhere in sight either.

"Heeey! Guys!" Kalim says and everyone turns to see him run over, while Ezera was strangely crouching at the side of walkway.

"Kalim, do NOT wander off on your own! Would it hurt you to take this at least a little seriously?" The Scarabia vice-prefect scolds the albino.

"Ezera, don't disappear like that!" Grim cries as he runs over to the Romani.

"Could you come over and help us for a sec? It's urgent!" Kalim say.