Uni

The idea is from my best friend Melli_1D. :)

Why does uni have to be so stressful? I already had not much freetime, but since a month ago I was a lot more busier with uni work. And it really doesn't help my relationship with Joe. Since I went to uni, we didn't see each other as much as we used to, but it was alright considering skype, sms and weekends. But now I have barely time to do any of it. It really pulls me down.

It was just after my class, when I got out of the lecture hall. One of my friends walked beside me down the hall and told me about something that happened to her yesterday, but I couldn't concentrate on it. My mind was still on the tasks I had to do.

„y/n?Are you even listening?", m/f/n asked.

„Yeh. Sorry. My thoughts just drifted a bit away."

„I noticed that."

I was just about to reply to her,when I regonized a familar face in the hallway. It can't be. I just stood there and stared at no other then Joseph Sugg. What was he doing here?

Suddenly I felt happiness rise in me and I began to smile. Joe immediately began to smile too and walked my way. I couldn't stop myself from running towards him and jumping into his arms.

„Hey there beautiful.", he whispered into my ear.

„Hi Joseph.", I whispered back.

I backed away a bit, but only to press a longing kiss to his lips.

„What are you doing here?", I asked him hapilly, when we broke the kiss.

„Just decided to visit my beautiful girlfriend a few days. I really missed her and she's a little bit stressed out with uni at the moment."

„Oh. I guess she's really lucky.", I played along.

„Yes, she really is. But I have to say I'm pretty lucky myself."

We both began to laugh, but then I remembered something.

„Do you want to meet my friend?", I asked him, whilst I looked over to y/f/n, who was still standing where I left her.

„Sounds good.", he agreed.

So I took his hand and walked with him to her. She looked kinda surprised but smiled politely.

„y/f/n? This is Joe, my boyfriend. Joe? This is my friend y/f/n.", I introduced them.

„Hi. Nice to meet you.", she said.

„The honor is on my side.", Joe said jokingly.

„Now that you're here you can make sure that y/n also does something other than just uni. It really messed up her head.", my friend told Joe, which made him turn to me: „I really like her. You're allowed to keep her."

„Oh thank you. Now I'm reassured."

A/N

I'm open for requests. Just message me. :)

And remember: I'm not a daily writer.^^