Tour

This one was requested by karlarocks55. I hope you like it. :)

"You want me to come on tour with you?", I asked surprised.

"Yes. I don't want to go on my own. It would be way too boring without you. And beside that I would miss you too much to concentrate on anything.", Joe said, pulling me closer to his side.

We were currently cuddling on our couch watching a boring series, when Joe asked me to join him on his tour. He always wanted to go on a tour where he can meet loads of his fans and chat with them. After weeks of meetings, he could finally just do that. It wasn't a big tour though. Just the UK and Ireland, but it was enough to start with.

"So what do you think?", he asked again, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Of course I'll come with you."

****

So after two weeks, we were finally on tour. We stayed at different hotels every two days. One day he just had a day off and a rehearsal / soundcheck, the other day was Joe's "show". It was pretty cool going to all these different places with Joe and meet new people, even though it could be a bit exhausting.

It was the evening before Joe's last show and we were just lying in our hotel bed. His last show was in Dublin and we decided to spend our day looking around the city. So when we came back we were both really tired and decided to go straight to bed.

I thought that Joe was already asleep, but then I heard his low voice in the dark room: "Thank you for coming with me. This tour wouldn't have been even half as good without you."

"Well it would've been boring without you at home. I mean, who would've pranked me or told me jokes.", I giggled.

"Very true.", he laughed.

"And this way I hadn't had even a chance of missing you."

"Agreed. I love you.", Joe mumbled and I could hear, that he was already half asleep.

"I love you too. Now sleep or you will be tired tomorrow."

"Hmm... Goodnight."

"Goodnight. Sleep well."

***

Joe's last show went pretty good. The fans went crazy and they asked so many questions. I could see how much fun Joe had to answer them and joking around.

"So before I finish my tour I want to thank you all for coming. It means so much to me. I love to meet you and give you something back. You did so much for me and without you I wouldn't be where I am today.", Joe was interrupted by sheering fans. When they calmed down a bit, Joe started talking again: "Also I want to thank my whole crew and the Gleam Team for making all of this possible. I wanted to do a tour for so long and to be able to finally do it makes me so happy.", again Joe was interrupted by cheers. "And lastly I want to thank my family and my beautiful girlfriend y/n for always supporting me. So y/n, can you please come up here?"

I looked on stage in shock. Joe turned to me with a big smile and gave me a sign to come to him. A man, who was standing beside me backstage, gave me a little push towards the stage. I stumbled slightly, before walking to Joe. My heart was beating fast against my chest, because I didn't like being in front of so many people. Joe seemed to notice my nervousness and took my hand to give it a little squeeze.

"Y/n I wanted to thank you for always supporting me. It means the world for me, that you are always there to encourage me. You give me so much energy and power to keep all this going and I don't know, if I would be able to do all of this without you-", Joe was interrupted in his speech, by something that hit me.

It was wet and cold, so I looked down in shock. There was colour all over my left shoulder. Only a few seconds later I felt the next colour bomb hitting my head. Joe didn't hesitate for long and just stepped in front of me.

"Stop it!", he yelled.

Everyone was silent now.

"How can you do this? That's so disrespectful and unacceptable. You know how much she means to me and you're not just hurting her with it, but also me. I'm really disappointed.", without another word Joe turned to me to lead me off stage, so that they couldn't get a chance to throw another colour bomb.

When we arrived backstage, Joe pulled at his hair in frustration. "Y/n I'm really sorry. I didn't think they would ever do something like that. You don't deserve something like that. I'm really, really sorry."

"Joe, it's okay.", I said, whilst wiping the colour out of my face with a towel. "It's not your fault. You didn't know."

"I still feel really bad for it.", he replied, looking at me again.

"I know you do. But I also know, that it is really cute, what you planned there. Nobody did something like that for me before.", I smiled.

"But they ruined it.", he muttered disappointed.

"Only the intention counts. I still love you, you know?", I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too.", he whispered against my lips, before kissing me gently.