Movie night

This one is for loveana25. ( Hope you like it. :) )

I looked at my watch before I rang at Joe and Caspars door. I was a little bit early, but not too much. A few seconds later the door opened and Joe was standing in front of me.

„Hey y/n."

„Hello Joseph."

„Come in. Caspar is getting changed quick and then we can start our movie night.", Joe said. „What do you wanna eat? Caspar said we should order something."

„How about Nando's?", I suggested.

„Sounds good. CASPAR?"

„YEAH?", he answered from downstairs.

„DO YOU WANT NANDOS?!"

„YEH, I DON'T MIND!"

Whilst Joe ordered the food, I sat down on the couch. Caspar came a few minutes later and sat down beside me. „What are we watching?", I asked.

„Despicable Me. Joe really wanted to watch it.", Caspar answered and rolled his eyes.

„Yeah, because it's great.", Joe replied and sat down on my other side.

„I don't really care, so...", I interjected.

„See. So just let us watch it."

We began to watch the film, even though Caspar wasn't really happy with it. After 20 mins into the film our food arrived and we decided to eat it whilst watching.

The film wasn't even as bad as Caspar said, but when I looked over to him I saw, that he was fast asleep.

„Looks like he got bored.", I whispered to Joe.

„He actually fell asleep.", Joe mumbeld and I heard that he was smiling, so I turned my head to him only to see him grinning evilly.

„Oh no. What are you planning?", I asked curious.

Joe just put a finger over his lips and walked to the kitchen to get something out of the fridge. When he came back I saw a bottle of wipped cream and I began to smile. I knew exactly what he was going to do. He opened the bottle and carefully sprayed some of it in both of Caspars hands. I began to giggle only by imagine the following. I took Joe's camera from the table to film it.

As Joe put away the bottle he began to tickle Caspars nose slightly. Thereupon Caspar moved his hand to his nose and smeared the cream all over his face. Joe and I both began to laugh loudly when Caspar tried to wipe it away with his other hand and he only smeared more of it over his face.

„I hate you guys.", Caspar mumbled.

„We love you too.", Joe and I said in unison.

A/N

Just wanted to say, that I'll not put up an imagine every day. It's just that I have time at the moment and also motivation to write.

So remember: I'm not a daily writer!