Thunderstorm

I'm back! I sat down today and just wrote this. Looks like I just need some good music to write again.

Anyway. This is for joesuggislifez. Hope you like it! :)

Another thunder broke the silence of the night, which made me jump. I took my blanket and pulled it over my head. I was lying alone in mine and Joe's bed, but he wasn't here and neither was Caspar. They were both in America for some sort of a youtuber event. So I was left alone in our flat during a big thunderstorm, which I feared so much.

I was so afraid, that I was nearly crying and didn't hear the front door opening. My whole body was shaking and I had my hands pressed over my ears, by the time Joe entered our room. That's why I screamed and jumped out of the bed, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was so shocked seeing Joe standing on the opposite side of the bed, that I started crying.

"Oh no, babe. Please don't cry. Everything is okay. I'm here now.", he said softly and came around the bed to pull me into a tight hug. "Everything is okay, love. I'll take care of you."

I buried my face into the crook of his neck and took a deep breath. I felt my body already calming down. I just needed Joe's strong arms and everything felt better right away.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs to Caspar and then we cuddle on the couch and watch movies. We can even watch Frozen, if it makes you feel better. How does that sound?", Joe asked carefully.

"Sounds good.", I mumbled.

When we came upstairs Caspar was already making some tea for us. "Everything alright, babes?"

"Yeah. Feeling better now that you guys are here."

Both Joe and Caspar knew about my big fear of thunderstorms. They were always sweet about it, trying their best to make me feel better. That's why I loved both of them so much. Well, Caspar more like a brother obviously.

"Why are you even here so early? Weren't you supposed to come in two days?", I asked them, after we're all cuddled together on the couch. Myself in the middle.

"The whole thing got cancelled early, because of some safety issues. They said it wasn't safe enough there. More fans than they expected and not enough security men.", Joe explained lazily snuggling further into my neck.

"That sucks, but I'm glad that you're both back. I missed you.", I smiled.

"Awww. We missed you too.", they both cooed in unison.

"Cuddle attack!", Caspar screamed and hugged us both tight.

And that's how we spend our night in front of the TV watching movies and cuddling. Suddenly the thunderstorm outside wasn't that scary anymore.