Chapter 1

No one's POV

Y/N Macher, Stu Macher's little sister, and Billy Loomis' best friend. Some people say you are an ordinary girl and others say youre a slutty freak. There was always rumors about you fucking everyone in the school. But Billy and Stu know that it isn't true since you hate people except Billy and Stu. Sidney Presscott. The girl EVERYONE loves except you. You despise Sidney with all of your heart. You hate how Sidney would take Billy from you during your hangouts. But the one person you never expected yourself to be friends with was Randy Meeks. Randy was in love with Sidney, but she was blind to see that. And you knew that, so you became friends. "Hey Y/N!" Randy yells to you. "Hey Randy, what's up?" You ask Randy. "I was wondering if you wanna hang out before I have to head out to work?" He says. Randy works at the local movie store, so you usually get a discount. "Sure why not" you say to him.

Y/Ns POV
Randy and I got along thanks to him liking Sidney and me liking Billy. But after they got together, it hurt me and Randy. Not only that, but we became friends because of our love for horror movies. It's nice being friends with another horror movie, geek. Stu walks up to us with his girlfriend Tatum. "Hey guys!" Stu says. "Hey my dear, lovely" brother." I say sarcastically. Stu and I are the kind of siblings that you love each other one moment, and then you hate each other, but we aren't touchy. We find those siblings gross. "Hey Y/N" Tatum says to me in her sweet, soothing voice. See, I would be friends with Tatum if she wasn't dating my idiot of a brother. She can do much better. "Hey Tatum," i say while putting my (y/h/c) up in a ponytail. Ever since my hair got really long, I started putting it up in a ponytail since it's starting to get hot and my hair is getting in the way. "Hey, where is Billy?" I ask since he's usually here by now.

Billy's POV

Ughhh Sidney is so annoying. Why am I dating her, you ask? Oh, because I felt bad. She won't let me go to the usual spot where we arrive to meet up with the group. She hasn't stopped talking about the 1 year anniversary since her mom died. And how she's afraid of having sex because of her mother was raped she then killed. So she claims she's staying a virgin. I honestly couldn't care less. "Billy, did you hear me?" She asks. "No, sorry, what happened?" I ask. "I was wondering if you wanna come over since my dad won't be home and I'm gonna be bored," She says "Sure I guess," I say. When we are walking in the school hallways, there are so many girls checking me out and wishing it was them instead of Sidney. I wish it was Y/N instead of Sidney. We see the group, but Sid forces me to go to class.

524 words, not counting this. Or the A/N
A/N: I'll try to update as much as possible, but I have to be up in 3 hours for school. soo bye loves, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter