Ruby and Jason

Here's a little moment between the kids.

Ruby's pov

I'm 15 years old, and Jason and I are at the same high school that our parents went to. Honestly, it's a big school. Jason is popular, while im the nerdy kid somehow. But wtv. I have only 2 friends. Their names are Jake and Lisa. They are dating and have been for a while now.

Jason's pov

I hate being the popular kid. Me and my cousin Ruby kinda started splitting apart. We used to be really close when we were younger till we got to high school. I hate it here. The poor thing has 2 friends, and she 3rd wheels half the time. Yes, I pay attention to my cousin. I'm very overprotective of her. Anyways I'm gay but no one knows that. Not even Ruby. My parents dont even know that. All these girls keep clinging to me, and it's annoying. But I can't just be like "hey I'm gay." Ugh, I hate this school. All the kids are homophobic.

A few weeks later

Ruby's pov

There were 2 new students. Their names are Lucas and Lily. Me and lily became friends and Lucas became friends with Jason. I'm like 99.99% sure Jason is gay. I mean he has rejected all the girls and I see the way he looks at guys. He makes it painfully obvious but people are stupid and can't see that. "Ruby? Ruby!!" I hear my name being called out by Lisa. "Huh?" I say
"Dude you've been spacing out for 10 mins what's going on in that brain of yours?" Jake says. "Sorry I just have so much going on rn" I say. "You ok rubs?" Lily asked. She decided to give everyone but Jake a nickname. "Yea lils I'm fine." Yes I gave her a nickname too. "Kk so what are we doing today after school?" Lily asks. God shes so cut- No ruby snap out of it she's your best friend and your straight! I think to myself. "Hmm why don't we go to that new restaurant?" Jake suggests. "Omg yes I want to try it so bad!" Lisa exclaimed while hugging Jake. Jake then kisses Lisa. "Ew" I say. I've never been the one to like all that romance and lovey dovey shit. It's bad enough to see my parents do it. "You're just jealous you don't have a lover ruby" Lisa says. "No I'm not. You know how I feel about seeing that shit. God I can't even see myself doing that." I say. "Same" Lily says. She's the quiet one so she never really says anything. She also has a really quiet voice but it's calming. At one of out sleepovers she was singing bc I couldn't sleep and I told her music helps me. She has an really amazing voice. She's sweet and caring.

Later

Jason's pov

Ruby's been hanging with Lily alot and I've been hanging out with Lucas. They aren't siblings. Lily and Lucas were friends till ig Lucas somehow changed. He told me he was gay and that he was telling me bc he trusts me. God he's adorable. Wait no I didn't just think that. Ik I'm gay but that's my friend. And he's the first one not to use me for popularity. He's cool. I overheard Ruby with her friends. I saw ruby looking at Lily like she liked her but she seemed to be terrified at the thought of liking the same gender. That or she's just in denial. Eh idk.

Tbc bc it's 2 am and I have school. Have fun and I'll try and update this soon. And hopefully my supernatural one gets updated too. Fingers crossed 🤞. Love yall