Y/N and Billy

No one's pov

They got into a fight the other day and right now Y/n is staying with Alex, stu, and Randy. Billy has Ruby with him but she visits her mom. Y/n can't even think about Billy without getting mad. Now you may be wondering what the hell happened. Well you see...

Rubys pov

I heard my parents yelling while I was reading a book that I loved. I didn't know what they were arguing about so I went closer to my bedroom door so I could hear them better. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT BILLY" My mom yelled. I'm curious what he did. "Y/N I SAID I WAS SORRY! I DIDNT WANT TO BUT IT HAD TO HAPPEN!" did he cheat..? I thought to myself. "I can't believe you had to kill her! I was just getting to be friends with her!" Mom said. Ohhh he killed mom's new friend Jessica. Honestly she deserved it. "Honey she was gonna break us up I had to do something"

Y/ns pov

"Yk what I can't deal with you rn. I was trying to make friends for once that isn't stu, Randy, and Alex but you had to ruin it by killing her. I'm living at my brother's." I said. "What about Ruby?" He asked. "She can decide where she wants to go." "Ruby!!!!" Billy yelled. She comes down from her room. "Yes?" After we explain what's going on she chooses to live with Billy but she will visit me. We agreed and I packed some stuff since I'm only staying there for a bit. Until I calm down.

A few days later

I finally calmed down and Alex kept telling me I should go back to my family and that they miss me. I agreed so I packed all my stuff that I had and went back home. When I walked through the door Ruby and Billy were asleep on the couch. It was adorable. But they look so tired... Well I'm home now I hope they sleep better. I think to myself. I put my stuff to the side and I lay next to Billy and he instinctly wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me. God I missed this. I missed my husband and kid. I hope we don't have another fight again

It's been so long Im not dead and I don't know when I'm updating my dean Winchester x reader book but can someone give me an idea for my next book?