Chapter 8

Previously

Y/ns pov

That fucking bitch! At least im already here...I sneak in and find her on the couch...

Now

Y/ns pov

I sneakily walk over to her but I bump into something. Shit!!

Sidneys pov

I heard something fall and I get up to see this random person in this house. "Who are you!?" I yell. I get no response. The person runs up to me and tries to stab me but I dodge it.

Y/ns pov

This bitch I know she didn't just dodge my knife! I got to stab her again but she runs off and I chase her. I keep chasing her until she gets to a locked door and she tries to unlock it but she wasn't quick enough and I pin her to the wall. (Kinky~😏. Sorry, I'll stop) i hold the knife to her throat. "Please don't kill me!" She screams. I cover her mouth. "this will only hurt for a second..." I whisper to her. She seemed to recognize my voice since I didn't have the voice changer and she was terrified. "Y-y/n... don't do this..." she pathetically begged. I didn't say anything as a slit her throat and watch her drop to the floor and all her blood comes out. It was a beautiful sight to see. Most people would disagree but Sidney presscott is dead... I bend down and stab her in the chest a few times to make sure. I then drag her body out to her yard and hang her just like how Casey was hung. Perfect. I go back home to see Billy and stu on the couch. I quickly go to my room and change out of the clothes i was in. I go to the living room. " I thought you guys were staying at Billys?" "Well we decided to come back. And we need to talk my lovely sister.." stu says to me. I'm worried of what he needs to talk to me about....

Stus pov

When we noticed y/n come home we didn't say anything until she came out. "I thought you guys were staying at Billy's?" She says. "Well we decided to come back. And we need to talk to you my lovely sister..." I say to her. "About??" She says back. "We know you killed Sidney." She paled at that sentence. "Calm down love we aren't mad. We are actually proud of you" Billy says to her. She Blushes a lot when he calls her "love"

Billy's pov

She blushed like a tomato it was funny. "We wanted to tell you something and see if you are willingly to join us." Stu says. She looks confused. "What do you mean 'join us'?" "Well we go by 'Ghostface' and we killed Tatum, Casey, and Steve."

Y/ns pov

I was stunned. I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to do.. they killed all those people without anyone knowing.. "you....killed tatum? And the others?" I asked not knowing how to feel.

What will the answer be? Should you decline or accept? Am I leaving you on a cliff hanger bc i don't have any ideas at the moment? Yes. Find out your answer in the next chapter.