↳ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟎𝟒: 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

FLORIAN'S P. O. V.

I stood there speechless, I noticed some students started to gossip about Giselle. I couldn't believe she is the daughter of Jihyo Kim Sanchez and Francis Sanchez.

I get a déjà vu of this moment back in my Freshman Year. On my first day of K.I.S.S., I saw Sam and Lucy, who were in Junior Year at that time, walking in the hallway as everyone is starstruck by the twins.

I was confused at first about who are they, but my friend Yuri, who is the daughter of the Principal of the school, told me about Kim Sanchez Family. Yuri knows about them because her mom is friends with Jihyo and Francis.

Jihyo's family and Francis's family have different ethnicity and culture, but they welcome each other's arms and form a great harmony. And that's how Kim Jihyo and Francis Sanchez became a couple in the 90s.

Yuri gives me the details that after they started a family, they wanted their children to keep away from the public eye and maintain to have a great life for their children.

There were rumors in the early 2000s that Jihyo and Francis already have children but they don't know how many children they have, or they think the married couple plan to not have children and continue living their lives.

That's why when Sam and Lucy applied to K.I.S.S. and reveal they are children of Jihyo and Francis, everyone is in shock. And now... when Giselle reveal she is the 3rd child, it was the same reaction.

I can see why Giselle is homeschooled when she was a kid, it's probably because she never want to bring more attention based on her background and know about who she is as a person.

But what I find concerning about Giselle is she's not the type of rich girl who draws the crowds and is the center of attention. The first time I met her she was sweet, shy, and friendly.

Despite having fame and popularity from her family, Giselle remains to be kind and down to earth.

And as her new friend, I would still see the same Giselle back on the bus. This is her first day of actual school and she needs her guidance on the way to K.I.S.S.

Right now, I listen to the conversation with Principal Lim. “Bring out the file for the dorm. Miss Kim Sanchez answered in the online survey that she's accepted to stay in dorms.”

The Dorm Supervisor nods then scanned the files of a dorm in the Girls' Section. She bring out one piece of paper and an extra ballpen and gave it to Giselle. “Fill out these forms, Miss Kim Sanchez.”

Giselle holds the paper and an extra ballpen then bowed in 90 degrees to the Dorm Supervisor and Principal Lim. “감사합니다, 사모님 그리고 임 교장 선생님 [Kamsahamnida, samonim geuligo im gyojang seonsaengnim (Thank you, ma'am and Principal Lim)].”