Leslie's House

Olivia sat in Leslie's office upset as she, Leslie, and Ann were eating lunch. Down at the recreation center the budget was cut, they are in a grad deficit. It pissied Olivia off to no end that the people giving up everything to put it into this town, crappy and fat children, were never appreciated enough.

"I've racked my brain and I can't come up with one exciting idea. I mean, he once ate fried cockatoo with a member of the Thai Royal Family." Leslie says complaining about her lawyer boyfriend problems.

"Well, maybe just have him over and cook him some chicken and tell him it's Pawnee cockatoo." Ann suggests.

Leslie takes Ann's idea and ponders for a moment. "A dinner party! That's genius. I'll invite all my most interesting friends over, we'll have this big rambling party."

"I think she meant more of a one on one thing." Olivia added, Ann nodding behind her. Not that Leslie cared.

"I know what you meant, but I took your idea and I made it better." Leslie informs the coward of two in her office. "Okay, I want you two to come over to my house at 2:00 and help me get ready. And make sure that Mark is coming Ann. Olivia, get Andy to help. So much work to do! Now, get out of here!" Leslie leaves before the two women can say anything.

"I hate when she storms off." Olivia mutters, taking a bite of her food, causing Ann to nob again.

~~~

Olivia was walking down to the shoe shine stand to recruit Andy to her sister's dinner party. As she approaches she sees Andy using the shoe shine to polish the leather of the chair that people sit in.

"Olivia. Hey! Hey! Check it out. Just practicing." he greets and explains what he's doing.

"Isn't that polish gonna get on people's butts when they sit down?" Olivia asks, confused pointing to the chair.

Andy looked down at her, like it was cute how dumb she was, even though she was right. Chuckling he said "No."

Ignoring Andy's weird hobbies like she normally does, she continues. "Okay, listen.
Leslie's having a party to impress her dumb boyfriend. And I thought maybe you could help us. with serving and taking people's coats. She'll pay, like, 10 bucks an hour."

"My guardian angel! I would love to!" he grabs her hand in his much bigger one. "Who's going to be there?"

"Really fun people. Ron, Tom, Mark and Ann."

"That's great. What's the occasion?"

"Leslie's dumb boyfriend is Justin."

Andy lets go of her hand and leans back letting out a huge groan.

"Hey, it's me, Justin. Take my coat. But please, be careful. I got it from the king of Africa when we were walking on the Berlin Wall together." Andy mimics Justin from when he knew him while he dated Ann. "Really, Justin? What instruments do you play? Actually, he's a pretty sick keyboardist." Andy concedes looking down.

"Good. I'm good to go. That sounds great."

"Great. All right. I'll see you there." Olivia smiles and walks back to Leslie to tell her sister her mission was a success.

Andy kept smiling after she walked away. Watching her legs that her pencil skirt exposes as she walks away, keeping him in a trance.

"Afternoon, Andy." Andy caught off guard, after being so distracted by Olivia's retreating figure, he didn't notice Kyle sit down, on the chair he just coated in shoe shine.