7 days & 7 nights - Chapter 15

Hi my lovelies!💗 I'm so sorry for the rare posts,I'm just very busy with studying for these next two weeks but I'll try get something out whenever I can!<3

ALSO, thank you SOOOO much for 1.8k readers! I love you all very much and I hope you're enjoying this story so far<3

If you have any more chapter suggestions, feel free to write them in the comments and I'll make sure to give you credits for it at the start of the chapter!

Anyways,enjoy reading<3

———————————————————————

Y/n

I turned to face Bill,swallowing the huge lump of saliva in my throat. I looked him in his beautiful,dark brown eyes that turned into lighter shades of brown in the sun. Was I really in love or was I just convincing myself that I was?

With Tom in the picture,I knew I wouldn't stay mad at him forever because...that's just how it is to be fair. I can't control it.

I ran to hug Bill and he hugged me tightly back.

But I quickly pulled away...none of this felt right. Not until I had really picked one of them. Or what if I really liked someone else? Maybe I've just spent so much time with them both that it feels wrong to be without them.

Y/n: "Bill...We'll talk later. I think I just need some time to figure everything out."

His eyes went wide and his head dropped down,obviously disappointed.

Bill: "Alright..."

He walked out the door and I don't know why,but I began sobbing. Why was it that I was sad? I mean it was pretty clear,was it not?

Tom was the bad guy for lying.

Bill was the good guy for being truthful and always being there for me.

But yet again,Tom was doing this all out of love...right?

But what about Bill? He always cared for me and didn't treat me like shit ever.

I'm so confused.

I'm in love with both of them,but I can only pick one.

They're both so similar but so different...how am I supposed to pick? I'm gonna end up hurting one or the other no matter who I choose, which puts me in such a shitty situation.

I'm so tired.

I'm just gonna take a nap on the couch and figure this all out later.

Tom

If I thought I fucked up before,this was the worst I've ever done.

I suddenly heard someone walk into my room,I was so sure it was Bill and I was ready for whatever was coming to me.

I looked towards the person coming inside,and to my surprise,I was greeted by Gustav.

Gustav: "Are you okay? I heard about what happened.."

Tom: "I'll be fine...Is Bill home?"

Gustav: "Yeah,he got home not too long ago-that's how I found out."

I sighed,leaning my head back with my hands behind me,holding on to the bed to support me.

Fuck.

I muttered under my breath which sent Gustav into a confused look which soon just turned into a 'whatever' face.

Me and Gustav had both turned towards the door when we heard thumping and screaming coming towards my door. I was done for.