₀₃

It had been a few days since the incident,nothing changed much between the married couple,other than maybe the fact of hanbin not yelling at him or being overly rough.

Instead he'd just ignore the boys presence overall,trying his best to take into account what the doctor had said,except maybe he was taking it in the wrong direction.

Zhang haos migraines had improved,yet still very prominent,he'd still struggle to stay standing for long times and would have to sit down every half an hour as he cooked in the kitchen,he'd feel dizzy as he stepped out the shower,thinking he could pass out naked any minute now,and would hanbin care?an answer to the question was something zhang hao wanted to stay away from.

Hanbin came home late again,he completed in what his imagination had been the best attempt to come in the bedroom after his shower without waking up the other man,who shuffled around in bed a few times before finally waking up with a headache and a flustered hanbin infront of him,

"Late again?"zhang hao asks,hoping that maybe even one part of hanbin would pity him,"Sorry,i had shit to do at work",Hanbin replies,trying his best to sound calm and understanding,but he just came accross as passive aggressive,especially with his casual use of curse words,Hanbin used to never swear,and when he did,he'd excuse himself,God,and hao used to make fun of him for it,.except now he wished he didn't,because he missed it.

An awkward silence seems to creep it's way into the bedroom,the lights were still off,meaning they could only see eachothers shadow.

Hanbin had his phone on hand,climbing into bed before scrolling endlessly for atleast a minute,Zhang hao was the type who needed something to hold as he fell asleep,it used to be his husband,but now it was a small hamster plushie that seemingly reminded him of the other.

"Oh yeah,hao um-were having dinner with my parents tomorrow,they wanted to see you since it's been a while"Hanbin states,not being able to look at the other man,thinking if he did,he'd fall deep into his doe eyes.

Zhang hao just hums in reply,pulling up his duvet,practically choking his poor plushie at that point.

The next morning comes and the two men find themselves rooted down at Hanbin's parents home,sat in the dining room.

Zhang hao was feeling better yet not good enough,so as his mother in law tried to feed him a second round of classic korean stew he refused endlessly,knowing if he took one more bite he might throw up,and this wasn't due to him not liking it,infact he loved it,but the migraine forming in his head was fogging up his train of thought.

Hanbin sighed when his mother tried one last time,"Hey mum cut it out he isn't feeling well",the husband said,his voice calm,maybe too calm for the spouse of a just discharged hospital patient.

Ofcourse,Mr and Mrs sung exploded into worry,questioning on why exactly zhang hao hadn't been feeling his best,and as soon as the mention of "hospital" and "passed out" reached their ears,the blame was poured onto Hanbin.

"Oh sweetheart,you shoudve told me about your ill state i would have prepared my home remedy in advance-infact i shall go do it now."

Mrs sung cooes cupping zhang haos soft face into her hands,her voice as sweet and as pure as honey.

Hanbin takes in the sight and can't help but snicker,he takes one arm to remove his mothers touch in his husband,except maybe he shouldn't have,because it only just seemed to set off another alarm inside of her to continue scolding him.

"Sung Hanbin,what a horrible husband you are!Our sweet Hao is struggling yet you don't even inform your mother,infact i demand you treat him to our cabins,for a few days,no infact make that two weeks-you stay there and nurture him well,and most importantly drop that business head of yours."

Hanbin groans,there was no getting out of this.

The cabins,a set of owned land where the sung family had bought a large wooded cabin,one that stood with firm ground as a prominent part of Hanbins childhood.A place the family would visit for holidays,a Christmas specialty infact.

Behind it was large wooded land,since it was located in a secluded part of korea,away from seoul,away from the city,and most importantly away from the business.

Hanbin obviously wanted to object,he had no time to take a mini honey moon off course of his work to do what with zhang hao?argue more?

Either way,that next morning Hanbin sent Zhang hao a text from work,

-pack your things for the cabin,ill be home around 10,and we'll leave at 12.

short chapter sorry y'all<3kind of a filler

also apologies for not updating "en garde",to be honest i'm not sure if i will,since zb1 has already moved past their first comeback i'm not sure what id write about boys planet era,i'll most likely end it with one more chapter 😭

but also please look forward to updates on this book and also hopefully "psycho"!!