₀₁

Flakes of plaster crumbled off onto the hard wood floor,Hanbins knuckles turning white and bloody.

He had just punched the wall in another suit of anger,he wiped his temple and focused his attention back to the latter.

"God hao,you fucking do this to me,do you have any clue what the real world is like?or will you keep pretending to be so clueless and innocent all the damn time."Hanbin yelled,his shaking husband tearing upon each threatening sentence.

This wasn't a first time,nor would i be the last,In all truth,Zhang hao didn't know where it all went wrong,how being gently kissed good night went to crying himself to sleep alone,how awaiting his husbands arrival from long business trips became not seeing or hearing about the others presence for days on end.

Countless arguments led to broken walls,and broken hearts apparently.

This time it was over how zhang haos shirt had supposedly been to low cut for an important business oriented event,Which may seem silly to any other normal person,but to hanbin,a man of his work,it was outrageous.

Well actually,it hadn't been just the shirt for Mr Sung,it was a whole list of things,like how Zhang hao had apparently looked too fondly at other men when being introduced.

"fuck,you want all my partnerships to get the wrong idea and thing your some sort of slutty prostitute instead of my husband?because that's exactly what you did zhang hao."

"Hanbin,please stop yelling"The other boy pleads,Feeling small and inferior within the others presence.Hanbin eventually leaves the room,leaving zhang hao to break down by himself.

They used to be the perfect newly wed couple,but nothing lasts forever right?it had only been one year into the marriage and this is how things had become.At first it was small things like dates being cancelled and coming home at absurdly late times,then it turned into forgetting important dates like anniversaries and even birthdays,and slowly but surely,it became arguments every night and morning,objects being smashed and thrown,harsh and rough handling with the others body.

A relationship of four years was crumbling into ashes.

Sometimes Zhang hao wondered if Hanbin had simply fallen out of love with him,but that couldn't be true right?since hanbin was still very much possessive over him.But then again,they hadn't had sex in over two months,so that should be clear evidence right?wrong.

Zhang hao was still in denial,he was and always would be head over heels for sung hanbin,no matter how much of a cruel violent jerk he became,he was still in love and could never let go of the love that had flourished from high school since when hanbin was a cocky head boy who took care of him as a quiet boy that had just come to South korea.

Or maybe hanbin had found someone else?But zhang hao wouldn't believe that either,hanbin may be a pain in the ass sometimes but he would never be unfaithful,right?well only half right,since hanbin did once cheat on hao.

Back in high school he got drunk and hooked up with one of the cheerleaders,the Chinese boy had overheard her boasting about the explicit details of the occasion to her friends and chose to break up with hanbin.Except it didn't last long,since that night Mr sung showed up at zhang haos doorstep,he had walked all the way there in the rain after his football practice.Still in his football kit and soaked by the rain,he handed his lover a bouquet of red roses with a heart felt apology.

That's all it took for them to be back together the next day.

Zhang hao would jerk himself off at home alone,moaning his husbands name with each wrist flick each time he felt himself aroused or upset as a way to guarantee some sort of stress relief and pleasure, since he knew hanbin wouldn't do it for him.