more ocs-

Why do I keep making so many goddanm ocs-

Ocs being added:
Aster
Ash
Akio
Marius
Hex
Arrow
Starfall (I had him in the last one but forgot to put down his info so I'm adding him again-)

Aster is Sun's boyfriend. He is very sweet and caring. He isn't the wisest and he can be clumsy at times. He cares alot about Sun and he always trys to be there for him when he needs it. He has a younger brother named Astro, a older brother named Arthur and a older sister named Ava. He is mainly calm and it is very hard to make him mad but isn't impossible.

Ash is the son of Sunrise and Aster. He is 6 years old. He loves to hang out with his older brother and half-siblings. He is very cheerful and kind. He likes his papa (Sun) more than his dad (Aster).

Akio is the son of Moon and Monty. He is 4 years old. He is best friends with Ash. He is very clumsy. He is actually quite smart for his age. He loves to play with his siblings, mainly Neil though (Neil is his favorite older sibling-).

Marius is the son of Bloodmoon. He is being raised by Eclipse because of his parent being dead. He despises Sun for what he did to his parent. He likes exploring and killing.

Hex is the twin brother of Void (basically one of my first ever sams ocs- Istg I literally forgot about Void- my poor baby- new info for Void will come soon though! I have so many more info ideas for him). He is mainly calm and quiet. He is close friends with Earth.

Arrow is the younger brother of Sun and Moon. He likes causing chaos and running around. He is more closer to Moon than Sun. He enjoys reading and science (because of Moon-). He swears alot- He likes playing video games.

Starfall is the son of Solaris (ah yes- Solaris has another kid now- poor boi now has 5 kids-). He helps out in the daycare theater. He is the middle child (Blu is the oldest, Bluemoon is the second oldest, Starfall the middle child, Stardrop is the second youngest and Star is the youngest-). He is mainly calm but also easy to piss off.

That's all! Have a good day/night!