more ocs-

Ocs being added:
Solex
Hunter
Aries
Brutus
Mateo
Titan
BloodNight
MidMoon
Nightlight
Jayden

Solex is the younger brother of Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar. He is very close to Eclipse and he doesn't really care about the bad things he did. He is very anti-social. He despises Sun. He loves causing chaos. He has a soft spot for cats.

Hunter is the twin brother of Harvest (I actually forgot Harvest existed for a while- next chapter will be Harvest's new info). Hunter's full name is Hunters Moon but he prefers just Hunter. He is mainly calm and quiet.

Aries is the youngest son of Moon and Monty. He is 2 years old. He has a twin brother named Brutus. He is autistic. He is very shy near new people.

Brutus is the twin brother of Aries. He loves to cause chaos and run around. He does have ADHD just like his parents. He's a little troublemaker.

Mateo is the son of Eclipse. He isn't really talkative. He's good friends with Neil and Cyrus. He likes reading and playing video games. He enjoys music.

Titan is the son of Killcode. He is mainly calm and it's hard to anger him. He doesn't trust Sun at all due to what he did to Bloodmoon. He has trust issues. He is smart.

BloodNight is the brother of Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar. He loves to cause chaos. He is always very hyper and energetic. He doesn't easily understand things.

MidMoon is the brother of Sun and Moon. He is the third youngest of the family. He is very intelligent. He loves science and space. He often reads.

Nightlight is a demon child that was adopted by Moon. He is very kind and sweet. He's very childish. He hates being left alone. He can glow in the dark whenever he wants to. He has magic.

Jayden is the son of The Creator. He sees Sun and Moon as siblings and he loves to hang out with them. He doesn't like his father too much. He is very smart.

Have an amazing day/night!