more ocs-

I make way too many ocs-

Ocs being added:
Storm
Vex
Luna
Delano
Helios
Jonah
Lunar Moon (new info)
Blake
Neptune
Kosmic

Storm was made from Sun's anger. He used to be in Sun's headspace until he was eventually made his own body. Storm has trauma from his older brother who abused him. He sees Sun and Moon as siblings. He's easily scared.

Vex is Sun and Moon's brother. He is mainly quiet. He often has random anxiety or panic attacks at random times. He often sees things that aren't actually there. He has killed before in the past and he does still see those he's killed. He's very close friends with Lunio, Klipse and Zeo.

Luna is the brother of Evil Lunar. He was found by Sun and taken to his dimension cause of how injured he looked. He does still have trauma from what has happened to him back in the Evil Lunar dimension.

Delano is Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar's brother. He isn't that talkative. He is good friends with Luna. He likes to read.

Helios is the twin brother of the Eclipse from the Evil Lunar dimension. He was found with Luna and was also taken in by Sun. He has alot of scars that he keeps hidden. He has PTSD and he often has random flashbacks and nightmares.

Jonah is a kid that was adopted by Nice Eclipse. He is very quiet and timid. He has trust issues. He is easily scared.

Lunar Moon was created by Moon for Lunar. He was very close to Lunar. He used to be very childish and kind but he changed after Lunar's death. His nickname is LM.

Blake is the son of Bloodmoon. They live in the daycare sense they have nowhere else to go. They are close friends with Kosmic. They are quiet and alittle insane. They love blood.

Neptune is the son of Evil Lunar. He was found by Sun and taken to his dimension along with his older brother Kosmic. He is 7 years old. He is quiet and rarely speaks. He refuses to leave his brother's side.

Kosmic is Neptune's older brother. He is 12 years old. He is close friends with Blake. He sees Sun as a parental figure sense he did save Kosmic and his brother. He's very protective over his brother.

That's all. Have an amazing day/night!