more ocs

Ocs being added:
Wasp (updated info)
Nex
Crescent
Vortex
Lumine
Zane
Cookie
Oreo
Annular

Wasp is a bee animatronic that was made by Moon for Lunar because of his love for bees. He saw Lunar as a brother. He was happy and cheerful but after Lunar's death, he wasn't the same. He makes buzzing noises when he's happy. He also sees Sun, Moon and Earth as siblings.

Nex is a demon child that Eclipse accidentally summoned. He is 14. He sees Eclipse as a dad. Aizen is like a brother to him, the two have a very strong sibling-like bound. He is very childish at times. He is very sarcastic.

Crescent is someone that's in Moon's mindspace, he appeared in there after KC was separated from Moon. He is very sarcastic and enjoys joking around. He can easily make himself visible to Moon even when in the mindspace. He does have magic. He does have a childish side but it's rare for him to show it. Autism and ADHD- He doesn't like loud noises. He likes to make random noises or fidget with his hands.

Vortex is someone in Lunar's mindspace. He appeared the same time Glitch did. He was made by Eclipse and put into Lunar's mindspace. He was with Eclipse too long that he is miserable due to all the abuse Eclipse put him through. He is still there in the afterlife with Lunar and Glitch.

Lumine is someone in Eclipse's mindspace. He is very childish. He appeared the same time Homicide did. It's unknown how Lumine was put into Eclipse's mindspace or who even made him or how he appeared. He acts very child-like and cheerful. He is very energetic. He is close friends with Solar Flare and he even sees him as a brother.

Zane is a child that was killed on July 16th. He doesn't exactly remember how he died. He stays near Sun sense he doesn't know where else to go. He sees Sun as a father-figure despite what happened well Zane doesn't remember what happened. He is only 7 years old. He is close friends with Night.

Cookie is a cat animatronic. They are based off my irl cat, Cookie! They go by they/them pronouns (my irl cat is female but I just decided this oc will be non-binary). They work in the daycare theater and they also help out in Roxy's Raceway. They are calm and serious. They often fall asleep random places. They will purr when happy and their tail will wag when angry.

Oreo is Cookie's brother (Oreo is based off my other irl cat that is named Oreo). He works in the same places as his sibling. He is very mischievous. He loves to run around and it's very hard to catch him (just like my irl cat Oreo- I try to pet him but he just runs-). He enjoys bothering Cookie. He is quite short and he hates being picked up.

Annular is the brother of Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar. They used to work for Eclipse but stopped after Eclipse blew up Lunar due to how close they were to Lunar. Annular lives in the daycare with Sun and Moon now. They are close friends with Dawn, Midnight, Lunio, Nova, Titan and Crescent. They have a smoking habit.

That's all. Have an amazing day/night!