⋆ ˚。⋆ 03 - you're wet

chapter 3 !"you're wet"

chapter 3 !
"you're wet"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"you're just a man,all through and through

"you're just a man,
all through and through."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"he left me on delivered 11 hours ago," audrey stares at danny's name on her phone.

"chat, is this real?" nick says to no one in particular.

"shut uuuupppp," chris groans in response to both of them.

the group of 6 sat at their usual lunch table. dark storm clouds rolled in over their heads. knowing the rain would force them inside soon enough, they soaked up their last minutes of being outside.

"did you figure out a plan for your birthday yet?" ivy asks vivienne on the side. her birthday was next friday, giving them less than two weeks to plan.

"no-"

"she's having a huge party," matt cuts off his friend with a smile.

she glares at him hard.

"we. we are having a huge party. my house."

"well if you insist," vivienne's stare dissolves into a smile and she flips her hair over her shoulder, relieved to hear she doesn't have to host.

"chris," nicks snap at his brother, drawing his attention away from vivienne.

"what?"

"can you send me the trig homework? it's next period."

"i didn't do it," his gaze drifts back to the girl.

"we could fit that many people," he hears matt assure the girls about something.

"i feel bad," vivienne's eyebrows furrow.

"don't," he shakes his head, "i can't wait. you should be excited, too."