⋆ ˚。⋆ 6 - don't play taylor

chapter 6 !"don't play taylor"

chapter 6 !
"don't play taylor"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"us against the globe,don't let your attitude ruin what we got"

don't let your attitude ruin what we got"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"bridget asked me if i wanna come over tonight." chris trails around a table of pants.

when it came time to hang out, the pair wasn't hungry. for them, this meant there was nothing else to do but go to the stores. it didn't really matter what they did, though. (for the first time in awhile) they were both just happy to be with each other.

"i didn't realize you two were talking again." vivienne asks from a rack of tank tops.

"how did you know i wasn't?"

shit! he never told her he wasn't.

"uh, just heard a rumor. are you gonna go?"

"psssh, no," he walks over to her, "i don't need her," he jokes, pushing his finger into her side.

is he implying she's all he needed? here we go again with the flirting bullshit.

"stop." she swats his hand away.

"do you think i should go?" he asks.

"dunno."

the girl scanned her mind for something to change the subject to, having heard enough about bridget.

"did you hear the theme we picked for my party?"

"no, what is it?"

"stargirl. think like... shiny, silver, chic."

"okay, i fuck with the vision." he grins, already mentally planning his outfit.

she couldn't help but grateful that he understood what she was going for. he was a creative guy, she knew he would deliver.